The Royl Ordnance Fusileers?

Anyone watching Vera at the moment....?

... and I thought The Hurt Locker was a load of crap..!

Good Grief!

Loving it, RMP Capt hands in pockets whilst talking to CO.

Watched the fist episode of the first series, that was enough for me!
I never thought they would make a second..her dreary fucking accent would give you the shits.

Mrs B_R is watching it … this thread however reminded of an earlier one on this site which in which a post went something like ….
“Vera is like Spender in a frock but not as pretty “
… superb ARRSE .

At leat you spelt Ordnance correctly, the rest isn't important.

Apparantly you can be an ATO as a Cpl in the Royal Ordnance Fusileers... !

Lots of 1000 yard stares and wait for it... GUNS!

Schlock horror...

What a load of shit this programme is. It's not like a military adviser would have even cost much. Although I think any squaddie with the tiniest bit of self-respect wouldn't want anything to do with this civvy dog toffee.

What a load of shit this programme is. It's not like a military adviser would have even cost much. Although I think any squaddie with the tiniest bit of self-respect wouldn't want anything to do with this civvy dog toffee.
Isn't this the episode that they cancelled (replacing it with a Lewis) because of a death in Afg? Now, alas, following another death, they decide to show it anyway.

At leat you spelt Ordnance correctly, the rest isn't important.
Maybe, but in the opening scenes, one of the soldiers pronounced it "Ordinance".

Wife is angry with me. I think it's something to do with me breathing "For Fuck's sake" at every scene.

God that was dire..

notwithstanding the almost criminal representation of the military, the rest of the plot was non existant, the acting hammy and the dialogue 80% cliche..

Hey this critic stuff is easy!