Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Robme thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought walls had sausages?
1584276040093.png

1584276060969.png

1584276096975.png

1584276144367.png

1584276221597.png

Humility, wots that when it’s at home then?
You do know that his is Arrse? In all the years I have been playing with Arrse I haven’t come across a single bit of humility from any poster? Why I am sure that if I tried this humility thing, I’d get a ban from the Mods?
1584276384329.png

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
1B9A49EB-76AF-4735-A042-7441D72E3B69.jpeg

One of my favourites - very powerful.

Anyway enough thread derailing - get back to it!

But I ain’t the one with an on line confession for kiddy fiddling am I, nonce.

Where did you confess if it wasnt online?

We aren’t talking about me. you kiddy fiddler, touch a nerve moi? I seem to have touched all you nerves? Hiding in the outside loo (sniffing the seat) are we.
And I can feel the violence from here, so sad.

I’m glad you haven’t flounced - yet. Any chance of some answers? Who was this indestructible gunner?

We aren’t talking about me. you kiddy fiddler, touch a nerve moi? I seem to have touched all you nerves? Hiding in the outside loo (sniffing the seat) are we.
And I can feel the violence from here, so sad.
1584278783986.png

@Robme, you’ve regaled us with your experiences and accolades, many of them aspirational, yet you have AD as your avatar. It seems strange to me.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Well that didn't take long. It was an obvious bear trap and in he went. Robme finally exploded. In a fit of the vapours, thinking, with his own thread, he was indestructible.

As he's having a week off, for paedophile accusations, this thread is no longer required and is now locked.

It may come back as a sock. If anyone spots it, I'd be obliged if they'd let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads