Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Robme thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
But, but, but, M your SIS leader/top dawg you know everything, you don’t need James Bond to fill you in with the minutiae

Also if your going to play? I have all ready said I didn’t serve in the MRF or 14 Int nor MI5 or SIS (There’s no such organisation as MI6), I was an admin clerk(we have already mentioned the secret award thing). So please there is no need to make lies up, just stick to the facts of what I did say.

However I am up against it here, M also claims to have been a Ranker before he became an officer (weren’t we all), then he was also an Air Despatcher, followed by being a Para (he didn’t need to do P Coy his beret was large enough to pass as a parachute) went south fr the winter, followed by Northern Ireland. It’s amazing just how closely he followed me around my military service, almost posting to posting. I beleave he also served i the TA? And you lot think I’m wibbling I’m a beginner when compared to Cur. He wants me to post a photo of my Rack, but apparently he can’t fit a photo of his in a normal 16*14 photo. Also as his wife has them pertinenty attached to her fur burger, he would fall foul of the Arrse rule on no fur burger photos.
Now, now, you’re getting overwrought.

My bold - You and everyone else know I’ve never claimed any of those things. I know a lot of AD guys but am not an AD, know a lot of Paras but am not one, didn’t ‘go South’ and never said I did. I did spend 5 years in NI mind so that’s definitely true. I just know a bullshitter when I smell one.

Happy to put my medals up if you want but somehow I don’t think we’ll be seeing yours...

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
@Robme let's face some facts:

• You are not a chartered engineer.
  • You do not have an OBE
  • You didn't take part in the South Atlantic campaign
  • You weren't in 2 PARA
  • You have no SF background
  • You don't have a collection of foreign medals at least not ones that were awarded to you.
  • You don't have any gazetted awards either.
  • You did not spend three weeks on BRIXMIS. No TA did.
  • You have no graduated with any degrees from any British university.

As @Cutaway suggests stick to your medication and seek help.

You wee stained old liar.

Actually Brixmis did have a SF TA Capt (23 SAS) for a fortnight in 1985 and again in 1986. Nice bloke from near Birmingham. Early to mid-70s I should think by now.

So, the then governor of Florida said "eh up, let's name one of our counties after that upstanding bullshitter of ArRSE, A signaller", yes indeedy, that happened.
You are one of the 15.

You are taking my post as gospel, its not, only that a Florida county name, is my family given name, however, my lot have been about many century's long before Florida was settled by colonists and indigenous tribes. its a coincidence, nothing more....enjoy your day!

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Actually Brixmis did have a SF TA Capt (23 SAS) for a fortnight in 1985 and again in 1986. Nice bloke from near Birmingham. Early to mid-70s I should think by now.
Interesting. Of course @Robme promised me his Dad would have killed him if he’d taken a commission so it can’t have been him. He was undercover in NI by then...

Lest we forget:

@Robme - tell us more about that gunner sergeant you met in NI who had taken seven (?) rounds from a GPMG who had not only survived but who had returned to do another tour?

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Perhaps that's our man...as if Brixmis needed a TA RASC air dispatcher.
Keep up - he was TA SAS by then and also a secret undercover civil servant doing OBE admin in NI.
Who wouldn’t want that level of capability?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
No I was a MICE. I was also, a member of the FTA & RHA in my own right (That was also a special designation)
So an individual member of the FTA? The FTA Membership Packages, Features And Benefits nope, not available
Individual membership of RHA? RHA Membership - The Road Haulage Association nope, not available

Unless of course you mean the RHS? Become a member of the RHS / RHS Gardening

Or are you saying they created a one-off, special, under the wire membership for you because you're so special (needs?) that road haulage could not happen in this country without your skills?

What qualification do you claim to have to be able to join ICE?

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Nor nessassary, actually it’s what spell checkers are for. Unfortunately my IPad is having a melt down, and keeps substituting words. As it’s Arrse, then what the fook. If you want to do a LPC, nessassary if you wish to practise law, then spelling is more important, as most work is hand written.
But it ain’t, so I don’t (give a fook actually).
Not quite correct is it? If you want to practice as a solicitor you have to do the LPC, barristers have their own course, the BVC. Every lawyer knows that.

Not quite correct is it? If you want to practice as a solicitor you have to do the LPC, barristers have their own course, the BVC. Every lawyer knows that.

He did say he wasn’t a lawyer. The BVC became the BPTC which is also due to change this year.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads