Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Robme thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robme

LE
Spelling would be a good start, followed by grammar then humility.
In your own time, carry on.
Humility, wots that when it’s at home then?
You do know that his is Arrse? In all the years I have been playing with Arrse I haven’t come across a single bit of humility from any poster? Why I am sure that if I tried this humility thing, I’d get a ban from the Mods?

Robme

LE
So tell me Artie-et-Marti has the post gone the way you thought it might?
Not bad though 205 posts in and still not past the first day.
I’m having a ball, but if I have one concern it’s the speed to which the minions have resorted to lying, rather than using their single brain cell to engage at a adult level. Any point in reporting them?
You know the post has attracted some right loons, their is this chap passing himself off as M and an Officer? Unmurchledge.

He has really gone off his rocker now. Was it a full moon last night?
It was like a room full of chimps with typewriters that could type words but in no particular order. At least other threads didn't get polluted.

What sights must one have seen to make a mind so twisted? If all you saw was blood and gore, what keeps your mind cemented?

If I could help you, Bro... I would, the thought of you coping, struggling...

If a gentle word would help you overcome what ails you, I’d give you...

absolutely nothing you bluffing, lying cunt. But, should you decide to self harm, please set up a web cam and let us all watch. That may get you the attention you want.

or not...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Oh dear bubbles i do believe he is having a mental breakdown, he alleges that he was an officer (weren’t we all) and that I was James Bond, no really. I was telling him about this admin job I had in NI and for some reason only known to himself, I became James Bond.
Really if this thread is to survive, you lot have got to stick to the reality and leave the cloud fantastic behind. Presumably when I turned up in the office each morning I 007‘d each member of staff with stealthy karate Chop? I admit I was taken in by his politeness and enquires, but it was clear as an ‘officer’ he displayed the useual contempt for anything which didn’t fit his delusional interpritatation and wibble doff to fantasy land. As the conservation was between the two of us, it is difficult to imagine who he was trying to impress?
I can only assume that this was only a fantasy sex game between himself and a dustbin, 007 I suppose that his Johnson is a substitute for his Walther PKK in this game?
So come on lads, James Bond for fooks sake, so tell us Bubbles who was M or Q.
Have to say with posts like that, I am not going to walk Spot the Ball this year

Of course it was the Spell Checker, as well as being shit at spelling anyway, which is why when the spell checker goes wrong I don’t bother to correct it, duh. Which is why I dont give much credence towards the form?

What I would like to know is, why do absolute muppets such as those who live on this site feel that ones ability to spell is so important? Perhaps like Bubbles and his 007 fantasy, it’s some sort of Arrse weird sex
fantasy this spelling lark? Is being a Grammar Nazi some sort of cult like the Freemasons? I just dont get it.
I mean i belong to several other On-line forums (Millionaires are us, Where to store your first 10 yachts) and none of them worry I iota about spelling?
I can only assume that this spelling fantasy (if it’s not Freemason related) is some weird pedophiliac like fantasy?
Please don’t tell me more as I’m not sure I want to know about the dark side of the Interweb.

It’s ok M your secrets are safe with me us double O agents don’t spill the beans easily, even in the face of insistent wibbling, and the grammar Nazi cult.
But do tell me, what is it about my Medals which fascinates you so much? You do know that you can buy any medal you want on EBay? So even if I were to post this photo (it’s not a request for some sex activity is it?) you are slavishing over, they could be anything? Perhaps a DSO or DFC or a GC he list is endless. You do know there is no such thing as a secret award don’t you? I mean the History Channel might promote such a thing, but that doesn't mean there is or was.

Now do come on Q a 3 week ‘jolly’ as a TA Soldier is hardly serving anything, more like getting in the way i’v have said, and indeed did say.

Still a confession is a confession? Are you going to talk to the police or shall I? As I understand it, nonces don’t do very well when mixing with the General Population of your average nick?

But eventually leads to the Spot the Ball championship, and that’s what counts.

But, but, but, Q your SIS leader/top dawg you know everything, you don’t need James Bond to fill you in with the minutiae

But, but, but, M your SIS leader/top dawg you know everything, you don’t need James Bond to fill you in with the minutiae

Also if your going to play? I have all ready said I didn’t serve in the MRF or 14 Int nor MI5 or SIS (There’s no such organisation as MI6), I was an admin clerk(we have already mentioned the secret award thing). So please there is no need to make lies up, just stick to the facts of what I did say.

However I am up against it here, M also claims to have been a Ranker before he became an officer (weren’t we all), then he was also an Air Despatcher, followed by being a Para (he didn’t need to do P Coy his beret was large enough to pass as a parachute) went south fr the winter, followed by Northern Ireland. It’s amazing just how closely he followed me around my military service, almost posting to posting. I beleave he also served i the TA? And you lot think I’m wibbling I’m a beginner when compared to Cur. He wants me to post a photo of my Rack, but apparently he can’t fit a photo of his in a normal 16*14 photo. Also as his wife has them pertinenty attached to her fur burger, he would fall foul of the Arrse rule on no fur burger photos.

As I clearly said, I didn’t practise as a solicitor or barrister so I didn’t do the LPC, I didn’t need to. With regard to what you have to do to pass the LPC, I was relying on second hand information such as you were. Except I wasn’t trawling for cheap laughs.

Really? You have photos? Isn’t that all Official Secrets Act stuff? If you have them, arnt you breaking the OSA? And what information have I posted about about Brixmis then?
You do know that you’ve got more than enough information from this site, with out making things up? And you’d get more laughs that way.
It strikes me that less than one day in and you wobblers are so stupid you are having to resort to makie-Uppie to find something to post? Let’s stick to what is posted and less on the fantasy, we will have a lot more fun that way?

Come on then ‘Officer’ M what did being one off Maurice’s boys entail then?
you seem to have the inside track on this, so you should have no trouble explaining what being one of Maurice’s boys entailed. You could also talk about the room we worked in, you seem to know so much it even had a name, so do spill the beans Cur.

No I was a MICE. I was also, a member of the FTA & RHA in my own right (That was also a special designation)
I don’t think that those who hold the hose end of a vacuum pump are called engineers, I thought Honey Wagon operatives, Technicians at best.

He’s not an Engineer either, but you know that, and your now lost in Makie-Uppie land arnt you?

Humility, wots that when it’s at home then?
You do know that his is Arrse? In all the years I have been playing with Arrse I haven’t come across a single bit of humility from any poster? Why I am sure that if I tried this humility thing, I’d get a ban from the Mods?

But I ain’t the one with an on line confession for kiddy fiddling am I, nonce.

I’m having a ball, but if I have one concern it’s the speed to which the minions have resorted to lying, rather than using their single brain cell to engage at a adult level. Any point in reporting them?
You know the post has attracted some right loons, their is this chap passing himself off as M and an Officer? Unmurchledge.

Robme, I don't know if you're receiving professional help at the moment, but if not please seek some.
Your posts have become more frenetic and it looks as if you're winding yourself up

If you are on medication have you been taking it as prescribed, or have you been using some kind of stimulants - alcohol or something else ?

The effort of proper spelling has become too much. Started out reasonably OK, but beginning to slip back into wobble headed random shotgunning of letters into a post as the tide of frothing rolls in.

He hasn't claimed 3 Para Mortars yet
Only been on here a year and a bit, give him time as he has a LOT of units to work through.

@Robme let's face some facts:

• You are not a chartered engineer.
  • You do not have an OBE
  • You didn't take part in the South Atlantic campaign
  • You weren't in 2 PARA
  • You have no SF background
  • You don't have a collection of foreign medals at least not ones that were awarded to you.
  • You don't have any gazetted awards either.
  • You did not spend three weeks on BRIXMIS. No TA did.
  • You have no graduated with any degrees from any British university.

As @Cutaway suggests stick to your medication and seek help.

You wee stained old liar.

Last edited:
@Robme let's face some facts:

• You are not a chartered engineer.
  • You do not have an OBE
  • You didn't take part in the South Atlantic campaign
  • You weren't in 2 PARA
  • Yoi have no SF background
  • You don't have a collection of foreign medals at least not ones that were awarded to you.
  • You don't have any gazetted awards either.
  • You did not spend three weeks on BRIXMIS. No TA did.

As @Cutaway suggests stick to your medication and seek help.

You wee stained old liar.
Doesn't have (at last count) at least 5 degrees.
Hasn't had (from vague ramblings) at least 10 careers.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
205 posts - and most from you! Still if it keeps you here........

C9912C03-8DDD-43DB-9CAD-8C46F775884B.jpeg
9F2D5D07-6700-4FE9-A0E2-F43E41A64866.jpeg

just make sure you have your Wank pass ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads