Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Robme thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Most astute members by now have interacted with the user @Robme

In order to save decent threads being infected with @Robme wibble, you now have your own thread.

This thread will accept photographs of your medals, your photographs of air drops through the ages, the group pics of you and your Para colleagues on the lash and photographs of Indian house boys (although I'd be careful here.) Photographs of you and the other 'toms' rushing Mt Longdon can also be uploaded if you can find the right websites.

I have authorised use of graphs to show British Army serving numbers between 1955 and present day.

I totally understand the meaning of PERSEC & OPSEC and therefore you are advised not to post pics of you helping out THEM on the hills stage on Brecon.

LMFers are not welcome and I will sanction any pre 1945 aircrew who do decide to post.

@Robme this is your thread.

Use it wisely.

Sounds a reet stupid cùnt
No shortage of those in arrse. This particular one is fond of the odd (like every post) tall story. Put him on ignore months ago but since the MODs are allowing weapons free I'll have to unshackle and get out the popcorn.

You've got to admit, he got the claim for 2020 SPotY in early. Strong penisry. Watching folk attempting to bullshit on Arrse is like watching lemmings going over a cliff.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
No shortage of those in arrse. This particular one is fond of the odd (like every post) tall story. Put him on ignore months ago but since the MODs are allowing weapons free I'll have to unshackle and get out the popcorn.

I was going to stick this thread in military history.

But, in keeping with the thread theme, that's bollox as well.

He sits somewhere between DaManBugs and A signaller on the bullshitter scale.

Although in fairness if he posted 50 lies a day for the next year, he would still be behind Bugsy.

1584201237987.png

You've got to admit, he got the claim for 2020 SPotY in early. Strong penisry. Watching folk attempting to bullshit on Arrse is like watching lemmings going over a cliff.

I'm still voting for Higgs Bosun at the moment, they take cuntery to a new level (usually involving a final solution)

My only worry about giving Robme his own thread is that it sets a precedent and others will want the same privilege accorded to themselves and every other thread will be for special
posters.

My only worry about giving Robme his own thread is that it sets a precedent and others will want the same privilege accorded to themselves and every other thread will be for special
posters.

Your own thread? That’s fück all, I’m such a massive cünt I’ve got my own street.

That immediately brings to mind at least 15.

I dont think I could name 15 regular posters who regularly lie, they tend to disappear when they get caught out.

Bugsy (Obviously)
Robme (Also obviously)
Brotherton Lad
A Signaller

Other than that a few newbies who make up stories to try to be popular and get laughed at.

I dont think I could name 15 regular posters who regularly lie, they tend to disappear when they get caught out.

Bugsy (Obviously)
Robme (Also obviously)
Brotherton Lad
A Signaller

Other than that a few newbies who make up stories to try to be popular and get laughed at.
MacRaven who wore both his father's and his grandfather's VCs on parade

Bugsy (Obviously)
Robme (Also obviously)
Brotherton Lad
A Signaller

Probably going back over 15 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads