The RLC and the Seven P's

BBC News - Glamorgan University rape soldier's 'meticulous plans'

Glamorgan University rape soldier's 'meticulous plans'
The University of Glamorgan One of the rapes is alleged to have taken place at halls of residence at the University of Glamorgan

A soldier accused of raping a student at the University of Glamorgan also "meticulously" planned sex attacks against three teenagers in Wiltshire, a jury has heard.

L/Cpl Jonathan Haynes, of the Royal Logistics Corps, cruised the streets of Chippenham, looking for victims to drag into his car, the jury was told.

I was reading a report yesterday that puts the level of ex-servicemen in prison for sex offences as more than double the average for the rest of the population.

What the hell's that all about?

G

goatrutar

I was reading a report yesterday that puts the level of ex-servicemen in prison for sex offences as more than double the average for the rest of the population.

What the hell's that all about?
it's because the civilian population don't grasp the concept of suprise sex.

Fuck the pair of you, we might have issue's with fat useless bastards but we lead the army when in come to sex pests and perverts.
Fuck off, you are well and truly miles behind the REME when it comes to sexual deviants.

Fuck off, you are well and truly miles behind the REME when it comes to sexual deviants.
Sorry, I should have been clearer, I was only talking about hetrosexual sex pests and perverts.

Having looked over the posts on arrse the report surprises you?
No, and you don't surprise me either, you dull-as-fuck sock puppet.

Welcome to the forum.

Hang on, before we award the RLC first place in the sexual perves league, let us consider the R Signals. D'you recall the unfortunate Micky the Moray or the equally unfortunate guy who had a prelidiction for dressing as a bride (no wonder Basil Hill Bks Offrs' Mess was reputed to be haunted by "the lady in white"). nd I'm not even going to consider the REME in this competition.... Thank heavens the teeth arms are too busy hedge-lurking to get up to this shenannigans.

Update, Guilty.

Ex-soldier Jonathan Haynes guilty of rape and kidnap Jonathan Haynes raped three teenagers in Wiltshire and south Wales

An ex-soldier has been convicted of raping three teenagers after meticulously planning the attacks.

A Bristol Crown court jury convicted Jonathan Haynes, 30, of Northampton, of rape, kidnap and attempted kidnap.

Haynes abducted and raped a girl, 16, after she had left a nightclub in Chippenham, Wilts, in September 2009.

He raped an 18-year-old student in halls of residence at the University of Glamorgan, Pontypridd, 13 days later and a girl, 17, in Chippenham in 2010.

In February 2010, he tried to snatch two 14-year-old girls from a country lane near the Wiltshire town.

Black balaclava

The 17-year-old was kidnapped from a street weeks later and repeatedly raped.

In total, Haynes was found guilty of six counts of rape, two of kidnap and two of attempted kidnap.
BBC News - Ex-soldier Jonathan Haynes guilty of rape and kidnap

he worked for my missus after he left the army a year or two back (debt collection for local leccy company)
couldn't survive on civvy money so rejoined to start with the waping and piwwaging

she said he seemed like a nice enough lad at the time - apart from being a raping cunt that is :slow:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jip Travolta RLC 16
Jip Travolta RLC 11
E RLC 63