The rise of the 'aggressive' young woman?

Over the last few months and weeks and even today I have witnessed several acts of young women being very vocal and very aggressive seemingly without any provocation or without drink having been taken.
The doctors surgery a few weeks ago,some bint having a loud mobile phone conversation with her phone on loud speaker.Trolly rage in a supermarket,the bint pushed some old dear out of the way to grab a reduced price chicken,and several examples of parking rage all involving young women threatening people with all sorts of physical violence and verbal abuse........
Did this start when they were burning their bras or are they watching men do it and think it has become normal behaviour?
My examples are from mid Wales,East Sussex and Kent Any examples from other areas?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Over the last few months and weeks and even today I have witnessed several acts of young women being very vocal and very aggressive seemingly without any provocation or without drink having been taken.
The doctors surgery a few weeks ago,some bint having a loud mobile phone conversation with her phone on loud speaker.Trolly rage in a supermarket,the bint pushed some old dear out of the way to grab a reduced price chicken,and several examples of parking rage all involving young women threatening people with all sorts of physical violence and verbal abuse........
Did this start when they were burning their bras or are they watching men do it and think it has become normal behaviour?
My examples are from mid Wales,East Sussex and Kent Any examples from other areas?

**** off. :-D

Much the same up here. Biggest examples are driving. Most of the speeding and aggressive driving i see nowadays are young females.

Tool

LE
Been seeing it here in deepest darkest Narfolk for at least the 5 years.

*** And it's more the 30-40 yo, rather than the 20-year old's that I've noticed it in ***

It's called "girl power".
When a blurk does it it's violence.

Yes, this morning on my run. French schoolgirls hogging all the pavement. I refused to move onto the road but did get as near to the kerb as I could. Needless to say contact was made and I got a load of abuse. Which I ignored.

I'm constantly hacked off by young girls pushing me out the way in the train and once when I said sth I was grabbed and shoved violently.

My theory is that it comes from reality tv, where everyone argues and shouts. It's copied by my daughter's generation, teenage girls now talk loudly and even aggressively. Horrible.

Signed grumpy old woman.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
@Auld-Yin

I'm telling the mods you gave me a dislike.

That will learn you.

Nothing unusual about that kind of behaviour from women. Just visit Glasgow, Northern Ireland, Tyneside, East London, or Yorkshire to see for yourself. Must be something in the water.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Nothing unusual about that kind of behaviour from women. Just visit Glasgow, Northern Ireland, Tyneside, East London, or Yorkshire to see for yourself. Must be something in the water.

Your tea's in the dog.

Yes, this morning on my run. French schoolgirls hogging all the pavement. I refused to move onto the road but did get as near to the kerb as I could. Needless to say contact was made and I got a load of abuse. Which I ignored.

I'm constantly hacked off by young girls pushing me out the way in the train and once when I said sth I was grabbed and shoved violently.

My theory is that it comes from reality tv, where everyone argues and shouts. It's copied by my daughter's generation, teenage girls now talk loudly and even aggressively. Horrible.

Signed grumpy old woman.
Tell them you have ebola ....

Chavettes I daresay. Feckless young mums living on benefits street with an air of entitlement.

On livele$k at the moment there is a particularly nice outcome for some youngish Ho giving it the big time to another person in a car, it's not gruesome but I don't want to post here, the driver hits reverse and the car door collects the Ho and deposits her minus shoe and one piece leg on the central reservation.

I did laff, see if you can guess my livele4k username.

Was waiting for a taxi with the missus in the wee hours in Edinburgh on Saturday night, when this young lass started giving it big licks to some drunk bloke. Dont know the story behind it as I only caught the tail end and they were down the street a bit, but she turned around and gave him a right crack across the face. She came off worst though as he decked her then ran away. The yoof of today, I tell thee....

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
On livele$k at the moment there is a particularly nice outcome for some youngish Ho giving it the big time to another person in a car, it's not gruesome but I don't want to post here, the driver hits reverse and the car door collects the Ho and deposits her minus shoe and one piece leg on the central reservation.

I did laff, see if you can guess my livele4k username.

Smashing.

I think you've got the wrong thread.

Much the same up here. Biggest examples are driving. Most of the speeding and aggressive driving i see nowadays are young females.
Yup, when they are driving in their lane, ie lane 2 and you dare to overtake them because they have lost concentration they will boot it away from you. Followed shortly by slowing down again. On at least two occasions I have goaded these harridans into booting it in a SPECS zone.:-D

Hmm.. surely we have our own arrse resident, "Ishtar" epitomising such a trend, who claims to be as tough as them, dropping poor squaddies with one punch whilst changing her tampons quicker than most male arrsers could change magazines on the old SLR.

Signed grumpy old woman.

These French schoolgirls that "jostle" and "rub" against people, are they wearing St Trinians type outfits and over 16?

Latest Threads