The Righteousness of the Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Righteousness of the Faith

In the spirit of Saladin and the Rawalpindi, a British Muslim fighter serves his Queen and Country in the cause of Justice.

The Times July 05, 2006

An enthusiastic young soldier who was so proud to wear the uniform
By Lucy Bannerman

Lance Corporal Hashmi's death highlights another face of Islam

Nothing could persuade him to change out of his camouflage gear as he met his best friend, Zulqar Waheed, and went to see a film in Birmingham. “It was right after his passing-out parade and he was wanting to show off his uniform,” said Mr Waheed, who had been close to the young soldier since he had arrived in the city at the age of 12.

On their way home, they encountered abuse from a white man. “He shouted, ‘Hey, Paki, you shouldn’t be wearing that’. I thought, ‘Oh my God’, this guy is willing to give up his life for you, and that’s what he gets.”
He and Zoubia sit in a living room filled with photographs of their brother. In one, the young cadet grins from under a black beret. They are joined by their sisters Absa, 20, and Tajalla, 19, both students. The youngest sobs, hiding quiet tears behind her headscarf.
The Hashmi family continues to support the Government. Zeeshan said: It is wrong to say it was Taleban or alQaeda who were responsible. I don’t know who fired the rocket launcher. And it would be wrong to blame the person who fired it. I am a Muslim and I forgive.”
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-2256694,00.html

Saladin or Salah al-Din
Selahedîn Ayûbî
صلاح الدين يوسف بن ايوب
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saladin

http://www.old-merseytimes.co.uk/rawalpindi.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rawalpindi

Saludos Amigos
Zapata

Zapata_rides! said:
doublecrease said:
Do any of your posts have any point?
Do yours?
Who the f@ck are you chump boy? And why did you post all that LCpl Hashmi stuff? It's been covered and to do it again is somewhat disrespectful!

Zapata_rides! said:
g2_loony_bin said:
Zapata_rides! said:
doublecrease said:
Do yours?
Who the f@ck are you chump boy? And why did you post all that LCpl Hashmi stuff? It's been covered and to do it again is somewhat disrespectful!
You might consider it disrespectful, I do not.

Saludos Amigos
Zapata
Well that's where you and I differ you sh1t shoveller. I do consider it a bit wrong and so voice my opinion of how much of a mong you are.

Generic telling of Zapata that he's a mong post.

g2_loony_bin said:
Zapata_rides! said:
g2_loony_bin said:
Zapata_rides! said:
doublecrease said:
Do yours?

Saludos Amigos
Zapata
Well that's where you and I differ you sh1t shoveller. I do consider it a bit wrong and so voice my opinion of how much of a mong you are.

You know you are as much entitled to your opinions as anyone else, it is called democracy and a free society.

Saludos Amigos
Zapata

Zapata_rides! said:
g2_loony_bin said:
Zapata_rides! said:
g2_loony_bin said:
Zapata_rides! said:
doublecrease said:
Do yours?

Saludos Amigos
Zapata

You Know know you are as much entitled to your opinions as anyone else, it is called democracy and a free society.

Saludos Amigos
Zapata
Thanks. I now exercise those rights, of which I am painfully aware of, and tell you to fcuk off!!!!!

g2_loony_bin said:
Zapata_rides! said:
g2_loony_bin said:
Zapata_rides! said:
g2_loony_bin said:
Zapata_rides! said:
doublecrease said:
Do yours?

Saludos Amigos
Zapata

You Know know you are as much entitled to your opinions as anyone else, it is called democracy and a free society.

Saludos Amigos
Zapata
Thanks. I now exercise those rights, of which I am painfully aware of, and tell you to fcuk off!!!!!

re "fcuk off!!!" Been there, done that, ..........thank you all the same your interest is appreciated g2_loony_bin.

Saludos Amigos
Zapata

I think this was a very relevant post. Given the news of the last few days, and the media hysteria, it is totally right to post it now to show some perspective.

"Herrenblerke" has morphed into "Zapata_lives" AND "lanky"!!!

MsG

Zapata_rides! said:
g2_loony_bin said:
Zapata_rides! said:
doublecrease said:
Do yours?

Saludos Amigos
Zapata
Zapata, this subject has been done in the Int Corp forum. If you want to pay your respects, do it there. There is even a posting giving information on how to give to a charity in Jabron's name. Let's put this one to bed and have a few more constructive posts :D

Peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.