The return of this the Manchester legion of frontiersmen

When will it be in cinemas?

ACAB

LE
The idea is you do a thread title then post some shit. It gets easier with practice though most of the mongs on here (myself included) seem to manage it.

What they said.

If you go on you tube there is a video of the Manchester legion of frontiersmen, and I am sure mi5 are very interested in it.

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using ARRSE mobile app

If you go on you tube there is a video of the Manchester legion of frontiersmen, and I am sure mi5 are very interested in it.

Why would the security services care about a bunch of walts?

C

cloudbuster

How sure? Have they called and thanked you for updating them on the threat?

If you wish to have people view whatever tripe it is you're pedalling then it would be better if you posted the link yourself.

You idle ****.

If you go on youtube there is a video of a woman spitting on a man then... well I best stop there.

Yeah but what if the Manchester LoF is made up of former members of those ACF cold war death squads.. could a a serious threat to society.....

I can't believe I managed to type that with a straight face.

If you go online there are pictures of naked women, most of the people working at mi6 are not interested.

Yeah but what if the Manchester LoF is made up of former members of those ACF cold war death squads.. could a a serious threat to society.....

I can't believe I managed to type that with a straight face.
It's no laughing matter.

C

cloudbuster

I thought the Security Services were busy trying to find Lucy Lawless's topless photos?

Latest Threads