The return of Boris?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunnoficarus, Aug 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good. If CMD is unhappy, that's a good start. Boris might be nuts, but at least he's not a boy doing a man's job. I've more respect for him than the vast majority of MP's even if I don't always agree with what he's saying.
  2. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 2
  3. He's right about tax cuts it's what i'd expect from a Tory govt. I've been very surprised that's not happened.
  4. Meh. Sceptical.

I reckon he's happy where he is meself.
  5. If Bozza became PM, he'd be like our Bill Clinton.
  6. Frankly me old china. Tony Blair was our Bill Clinton.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I like Boris, thats not to say I think he's PM material but he's the only politician I can think of who actually resembles a human being, which is a good quality for a start! He likes to play the fool but I actually don't think he's anywhere near as daft as he makes himself out to be, and he actually seems to have a passion for the jobs he gets involved with. He's a breath of fresh air among the sharp suited straight faced lying law graduates or former social workers that populate parliament.
    • Like Like x 7
  8. nah...he hasn't got a harrdian of a wife and far far more personality than Clinton
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Do the "Middle Class Mummies" like him?
  10. Not sure on that, but I bet the chavs (who make up the majority of voters by reckless breeding) won't vote for him as he doesn't seem the type who would keep them cushy in benefits, and will just be dismissed as another Tory toff who wants to see them all in concentration camps, as appears to be the view of most of my generation...
  11. I think he's an utter, utter **** who would cheerfully skin his granny if it won him a few votes; in that, he's like every other politician. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw a gorilla.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Chavs don't vote in great numbers.

The "Middle Class Mummy" (inverted commas due to the fact that it is not necessary to be either middle class nor a mother to be one) is who you have to win over if you want to be PM in Britain. It used to be the pensioners.
  13. You've gotta respect Bozza, he tells it like it is. He's not half the baffoon he make out to be, and is really an astute politico.
    That said, I don't think he's a ice-cube in Hades chance of becomming PM, he's too much of a wild cannon.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. All very well him spouting off about London this and London that, there is the rest of the country too.