The return of Boris?

Good. If CMD is unhappy, that's a good start. Boris might be nuts, but at least he's not a boy doing a man's job. I've more respect for him than the vast majority of MP's even if I don't always agree with what he's saying.

Meh. Sceptical.

I reckon he's happy where he is meself.

I like Boris, thats not to say I think he's PM material but he's the only politician I can think of who actually resembles a human being, which is a good quality for a start! He likes to play the fool but I actually don't think he's anywhere near as daft as he makes himself out to be, and he actually seems to have a passion for the jobs he gets involved with. He's a breath of fresh air among the sharp suited straight faced lying law graduates or former social workers that populate parliament.

Do the "Middle Class Mummies" like him?

Do the "Middle Class Mummies" like him?
Not sure on that, but I bet the chavs (who make up the majority of voters by reckless breeding) won't vote for him as he doesn't seem the type who would keep them cushy in benefits, and will just be dismissed as another Tory toff who wants to see them all in concentration camps, as appears to be the view of most of my generation...

I think he's an utter, utter **** who would cheerfully skin his granny if it won him a few votes; in that, he's like every other politician. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw a gorilla.

Chavs don't vote in great numbers.

The "Middle Class Mummy" (inverted commas due to the fact that it is not necessary to be either middle class nor a mother to be one) is who you have to win over if you want to be PM in Britain. It used to be the pensioners.

You've gotta respect Bozza, he tells it like it is. He's not half the baffoon he make out to be, and is really an astute politico.
That said, I don't think he's a ice-cube in Hades chance of becomming PM, he's too much of a wild cannon.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I think he's an utter, utter **** who would cheerfully skin his granny if it won him a few votes; in that, he's like every other politician. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw a gorilla.

Funnily enough those were the very words uttered by Ms Skid. She happens to be a pretty good gorilla thrower.

I suspect Cameron is surrounded by a lot of people telling him what he wants to hear. Boris has no such compulsions and, TBH, being the mayor of London he gets to seen the effects of current govt policy from the very top of the corporates the very bottom of the council estates. The current govt simply isn't doing what it should, possibly because none of them has ever had a real job (unlike may previous tory govts). They have gone from playing with a toy train set to having to drive a real train and realised that a real train doesn't have a single round dial marked 'forwards' and 'backwards', but are not willing to admit it.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
You've gotta respect Bozza, he tells it like it is. He's not half the baffoon he make out to be, and is really an astute politico.
That said, I don't think he's a ice-cube in Hades chance of becomming PM, he's too much of a wild cannon.
Isn't that what this country needs? What a refreshing change it would be to have a politician that had an opinion.

I was reading some Septic rag, reckoned BoJo while being a rum cove and unfit to run the country might be pretty good King material.

sometimes you find the rare character who actually enjoys being a politician for the right reasons - people like Boris or Dennis Skinner, rather than the identikit collection of failed lawyersand their wide mouth frog wfies we seem to have of late ...