The rest of the HCav/RAC - Speak here...

Discussion in 'RAC' started by RogueTrooper, Aug 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bored of the RTR forum/topics, so here's one for the rest of us..... 8)

2. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

I wondered if we mightn't get ARRSE to create sub-forums by regiment (whilst retaining what we currently have) but decided it could get messy as pre/post Option For Change regiments would be awkward.

It might work for the RAC, who were, as I understand quite civil about Options For Change, but can you imagine the squabbling among infantry types like there was at Options For Change as to who would merge with whom?

3. Boggles your back mate, thought the wife had bumpped you off.

4. It doesn't really bother me who posts what or where.

5. Not even RTR?

6. Why would the inclusion of the educationally sub-normal bother me?

We should nurture them and try to make their lives better.

7. LMFAO.

8. There's a good lad. Here, have another tablet.

9. Oh you tankies are so touchy - in a nice way!!!

10. The old 3/4 Lancers forum would be dull as fecking dish water!!!

11. But in a classy, relaxed and yet somehow rather polished way, that would make everyone not actually in the Lancers feel slightly insecure, belittled and insignificant - is that how you feel?

12. I dont know, its been quite amusing reading the RTR posts, they seem to have spent most of the time broken down or stuck in some god forsaken place, were we poor normals have zipped about with style and panache.

Well actually, we were broken down or stuck in some god forsaken place just round the corner from the RTR :D :D

13. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

and it was nice to pop around and share a yellow handbag and collect the h-*se*h*t for the garden

14. I wouldn't share my handbag with no black overalled bolleaux.

15. Mate just call it the :-

1/4/5/7/9/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/20/21 Kings & Queens Own Royal Life Blue Dragoon Hussar Lancer Guards thread......................then you can all argue/debate what colour trousers, berets, jumpers etc you're going to wear. I reckon it will take you forever, easy for us BLACK!!!