• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The rest of the HCav/RAC - Speak here...

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I wondered if we mightn't get ARRSE to create sub-forums by regiment (whilst retaining what we currently have) but decided it could get messy as pre/post Option For Change regiments would be awkward.

It might work for the RAC, who were, as I understand quite civil about Options For Change, but can you imagine the squabbling among infantry types like there was at Options For Change as to who would merge with whom?

Why would the inclusion of the educationally sub-normal bother me?

We should nurture them and try to make their lives better.

YANTOFULPELT said:
The old 3/4 Lancers forum would be dull as fecking dish water!!!
But in a classy, relaxed and yet somehow rather polished way, that would make everyone not actually in the Lancers feel slightly insecure, belittled and insignificant - is that how you feel?

I dont know, its been quite amusing reading the RTR posts, they seem to have spent most of the time broken down or stuck in some god forsaken place, were we poor normals have zipped about with style and panache.

Well actually, we were broken down or stuck in some god forsaken place just round the corner from the RTR :D :D

elovabloke

ADC
scarletto said:
I dont know, its been quite amusing reading the RTR posts, they seem to have spent most of the time broken down or stuck in some god forsaken place, were we poor normals have zipped about with style and panache.

Well actually, we were broken down or stuck in some god forsaken place just round the corner from the RTR :D :D
and it was nice to pop around and share a yellow handbag and collect the h-*se*h*t for the garden

AlienFTM said:
I wondered if we mightn't get ARRSE to create sub-forums by regiment (whilst retaining what we currently have) but decided it could get messy as pre/post Option For Change regiments would be awkward.

It might work for the RAC, who were, as I understand quite civil about Options For Change, but can you imagine the squabbling among infantry types like there was at Options For Change as to who would merge with whom?
Mate just call it the :-

1/4/5/7/9/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/20/21 Kings & Queens Own Royal Life Blue Dragoon Hussar Lancer Guards thread......................then you can all argue/debate what colour trousers, berets, jumpers etc you're going to wear. I reckon it will take you forever, easy for us BLACK!!!

If i remember my history book, ladybird book of cavalry and tractors, we had fancy colours so we could be seen as the dashing folk we were.

elovabloke

ADC
scarletto said:
If i remember my history book, ladybird book of cavalry and tractors, we had fancy colours so we could be seen as the dashing folk we were.
Dashing - this is dashing

Or maybe just plain style - now thats how to arrive at BR9 Hohne

elovabloke said:
scarletto said:
Dashing - this is dashing

Or maybe just plain style - now thats how to arrive at BR9 Hohne
Elevabloke...that is one cracking picture and whats even more brilliant is that its the Gunnery Competion that me and Cliff sorted.....RAC Gunnery Wing were not happy and I am sure BR9 will never see it again...bung it on our thread and I am sure that it will provoke loads of stories...infact Soparno54 is even listed as the Queerfartz Einz driver....which I turned into the Ginster Pasty Broadside...leave it .....get back to our own thread and leave everybody else to wallow in our brilliance...myself and GDAV have already been here and I think we had a sort of gentlemans agreement to leave the Cav/Tankie thing it sort of gets tiresome after a while!!!!

Latest Threads