The removel of threads

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by india-juliet, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It appears that Moderators are removing too many threads these days!.

Ive just created one that has been removed. A story that was in a national newspaper!!!

Do we all have to politically correct from now on!!

2. they should remove those with really bad spelling too! "removel" indeed, tut tut

3. I must spell Removal 500 times for me, :lol:

Honestly though, I can understand if a thread contains mentions of Opsec, it being racist or homophobic, or anything that could cause remarks of slander. Mentioning a story in a National Newspaper does not warrant it's removal.

4. Has your post count gone down India-Juliet?

5. Your last thread, before this one was about the comander selling his uniform on Ebay. Is that the thread you are talking about?

6. Im not interested in my post count, Im asking a stright forward question!.

7. Yes, has it been removed or moved somewhere else?.

8. Well if you had looked at your post count , you'd notice it hadn't gone down , meaning the post hadn't been deleted. Therefore, it must have been moved somewhere else?

9. just tell us the "big secret" here, if its in the press anyway, then do tell, we wont sneak, promise, and if you want my daughter to do your lines for you for the spelling mishtayke, she only charges a ha'penny a line :)

10. Better reading it in the Scum!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.