The Remainer march in London today.

There was a vote, its done.
What should happen now is ALL sides of politics get involved and get the best deal possible with the collective intelligence (or lack of) in parliament. If it gets messed up it will affect all of us and whatever bunch of retards are running the country will have to clean up the mess so its in their interest as well.
This will be the biggest thing in a generation and needs to be dealt with correctly.

Your paranoia is showing. You translated 'Migrants' into 'Muslims' in your mind.

This is Tommy Robinson syndrome or Yaxley-Lennon Psychosis.
To be fair, the vast majority of the most recent wave of migrants have been muslim & of those, the vast majority have been men.
I very much doubt I'm wrong.

What did the marchers ever do for us?
They are net contributors to the tax coffers, like most remainers.

Remainers pay higher taxes and provide jobs to the mostly welfare dependant, UK govt teat suckling leavers.

Team leave sucks the welfare out of the budget, yet they are content to bite the hand that pays for their incredibly expensive care in their dotage.

whilst UKPLC buggers off out the UK, Team knuckle scrape will be wondering where their welfare has gone

Last edited:

Remainers pay higher taxes and provide jobs to the mostly welfare dependant, UK govt teat suckling leavers.
Poetry.

I'd prefer the government to decide how big the document would have to be. It should be concise and precise.

The vote is a simple one. This is the deal on the table. Should we go or should we leave.
I would support a second referendum on a should we go or should we leave basis.

I'd even support a third option of should we exit this mob like a bloke wearing fillet steak skiddys being pursued by half starved land sharks.

Team leave sucks the welfare out of the budget, yet they are content to bite the hand that pays for their incredibly expensive care in their dotage
I see you have been learning your tradecraft from the GRU. Whichever mod put you on a ban will never see through this cunning disguise my friend

Pay attention. That's already been decided.

The only question that needs to be answered is whether the UK leaves the EU with the deal negotiated by govt, sabotage and all or whether the UK bangs out without a deal.
Wrong as always! This is simply Brexit at any cost without any regard for any of the details being scrutinised by the country.

The younger generations will pay dearly for this while people like yourselves shake each other’s hands and tell each other, well we showed them didn’t we eh!

Team leave sucks the welfare out of the budget, yet they are content to bite the hand that pays for their incredibly expensive care in their dotage
Come back to me when you've got a job.

Dear God! It’s like a Remain Geriatric day out

View attachment 358407
Now I'm confused? Weren't people marching in this protesting at the oldies who did vote about how they've now ruined thier futures?

What does make oi larf is the slogan "The People's Vote". People did vote. And more than 50% votes out. Or did I misread the count in 2016?

Do we need a referendum on holding a second referendum? Just to make sure?

Come back to me when you've got a job.
Why has Bagcock changed its name? It's changed the "o" to a "0". It's not very clever. It doesn't change it from my ignored list.
Get a job? What can it be employed as? Maybe a figure 11 target?

Edit: ooo eh. Now it's following me! Weird!

Edit 2: My mistake. The new Bagc0ck is a sock account that's just come along to the party.

Yet you still felt irritated enough to screenshot, comment and post :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG
Oh, mate. I'm not in the least irritated, tickled that the throbber thinks I read his verbosity, so his only way of going 'look, I'm here, reading your posts'. It's a sad indictment of care in the community.
HTH.

Oh, who's sock are you? There are so many fractured minds on here, it's hard to keep up sometimes.

Wrong as always! This is simply Brexit at any cost without any regard for any of the details being scrutinised by the country.

The younger generations will pay dearly for this while people like yourselves shake each other’s hands and tell each other, well we showed them didn’t we eh!
If the younger generation had been bothered to get off their arrses & vote, the outcome may have been different.
As it was, IIRC, the voting period was extended to allow the younger generation to vote. Presumably because coward Cameron hoped they'd vote to remain.

Did 'the country' have the opportunity to scrutinise the treaties that tied us to closer political union and subservience to the EU? We joined a handfull of countries called 'the common market' and railroaded into subsubing all 27 without ever consulting the voting public. The only political voice even prepared to address this for 40 years was UKIP.
You're welcome.

I'm sure they even counted the pigeons in their protest numbers, but this blatant creepy act tells me all I need to know about the strange folk behind the losers vote.

Why has Bagcock changed its name? It's changed the "o" to a "0". It's not very clever. It doesn't change it from my ignored list.
Get a job? What can it be employed as? Maybe a figure 11 target?

Edit: ooo eh. Now it's following me! Weird!

Edit 2: My mistake. The new Bagc0ck is a sock account that's just come along to the party.
It's got all the traits of Lackbag, talks shite, stabs buttons like a drug crazed octopus and follows everyone.

I don't think the Remainers realise what they're kicking off there. If the UK decides to ditch leaving the EU, it'll have to re-apply for membership. That'll mean adopting the euro, for one thing, but any membership will be under far worse conditions than before. And anyway, who'd want to be a part of such an authoritarian, anti-democratic outfit ruled over by unelected autocrats who're in bed with the big banks.

MsG
You billybull$hitter. You were the biggest pro Europe campaigner on here a year or two back. I remember because I was arguing with you on here about it and how low wages were wrecking the industry. Change your tune did we?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P The Intelligence Cell 128
Auld-Yin The Book Club 2
Mech_Eng ARRSE: Site Issues 21