The Remainer march in London today.

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
I have now been told that this toxic fairy is now ‘following me.’

Good one you unpleasant little creature.
It followed me twice yesterday, I don't know where it gets the time, what with pushing a tea trolly and stuff.

The French prefecture is designed to make any simple task impossible
Ive seen French people struggle to register a French car in their name
Whilst your lot may be the epitome of Jobsworth the prefecture aspires to the title of pinacle of workshy unhelpful cretins.

Opens at 9 - dont bother trying before 9.30 after 11.15 forget it to close to Lunch etc
I reckon the French and Spanish bureaucrats try and outdo each other on jobsworthiness.
You have to make an appointment with trafico (online or dialling 062 in Spanish only) which is normally a month away. Then go along and hand in your paperwork (after you've had an MoT equivalent to make sure the documentation is correct, the headlights have been changed, the tachometer is in km and your reversing lights are on the correct side. Woe betide you if you've done something different like fit a tow bar or alloy wheels which aren't on the original specs). Then get a form from trafico for payment, toddle off to the bank to pay the fee, back to trafico (and, yes, 10 am off they go for breakfast, back at 10:30) and show all the documents again including the "tecnica ficha" from the MoT centre (not just any garage) and the form from the bank showing you've paid. They do work until 1;30, though, before knocking off for the day.
They then work out some percentage of registration tax based on the age, CO2 emissions, current book price etc and then hand you another form to go to the bank and pay it.
I did, however, cheat and paid someone who does a lot of business to do it all for me. Loads of people make a very good living here doing things like car registrations, getting an ID number, getting residency etc. The only thing I did that was easy was getting on the local "padron" (electoral role) because we have a good town hall but others have had nightmares on that as well. Getting medical cover was about the only thing that was straightforward and that was through a hospital employee, not a local government one.

Affects whose relationship ?

We're imposing no sanctions on the EU, if the EU wants a 'soft' border, it should rewrite it's own rules, no provision has been made, for a non-compliant, non-EU country to have an open border with the EU, it also beggars belief that after all the shite they've thrown at the UK, they expect us to sort out THEIR border problem ?

I would say to both Eire and, the EU "Rotate, not our problem"!

Contrary to popular belief, the UK has always has 'border checks' with the EU, no matter how superficial.
Obviously #Bagl0ck found that a bit to straightforward but, a'Dumb' is high praise indeed from the arch knuckle dragger, thank you ! :mrgreen:

Obviously #Bagl0ck found that a bit to straightforward but, a'Dumb' is high praise indeed from the arch knuckle dragger, thank you ! :mrgreen:
If you want to trade under WTO rules. Ignoring the border is not an option.

If you want to trade under WTO rules. Ignoring the border is not an option.
If Ireland was an independent Nation we could simply do a bi-lateral deal, but alas they are not and have to do as they are told.

Obliged to start again, was it?
It would be called WTO free for all, if we could pretend that we don't have any obligation to monitor what is coming in and out of our only land border

#control

If Ireland was an independent Nation we could simply do a bi-lateral deal, but alas they are not and have to do as they are told.
Reality is a bugger.

The fact that Ireland is an EU MS isn't something that wasn't known in 2016.

It's almost like team leave didn't have a plan

It's almost like team leave didn't have a plan
Well it looks like English dairy farmers might get a fillip on the backs of lots of bankrupt Irish ones because the EU really doesn't care about anything except the "Project".

It would be called WTO free for all, if we could pretend that we don't have any obligation to monitor what is coming in and out of our only land border

#control
Regretfully it was thread drift for which I apologise.

I was actually talking about you being obliged to start again. :)

The trouble is the extreme Euroweenies are convinced that if we leave the EU the Sun will cease shining, nobody will be able to breathe, animals will stop breeding etc etc. The is a huge amount of groupthink and trying to give the right vibe.

The trouble is the response to this type of protest will be political, but really the politicians need to butt out and let the civil servants and diplomats get on with it.
The potential nightmare scenario for the Remainers and the EU is that Brexit proves successful and ongoing for the UK's prosperity.

The remainers can either admit the doomsday scenarios were wrong (hell will freeze over before they do that of course) or lose any semblance of integrity by denying the truth staring them in the face. I would trust this lot a single inch.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P The Intelligence Cell 128
Auld-Yin The Book Club 2
Mech_Eng ARRSE: Site Issues 21