The Remainer march in London today.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
And, also complies with certain EU regulations, bad analogy.
Not really, any country that exports to the EU has to conform to the EU's regulation. The same as any country exporting to the US has to follow their regulation and in some cases state regulations (California).

Unless you are the Invisible man, you produce your passport, !
Lots. I have even traveled to the US twice and not had a passport although the entry from Canada to the US on a NATO travel order did take a little time and raise some eyebrows. France was always a little problematic but most times they just waved you through. I didn't have a passport till 83 and had traveled to Denmark, Germany, France, Belgium, Cypress, Holland, Iceland, Canada, USA and Scotland.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Looks like a classic astro-turfing event to me. The Remainers assert that all manner of implausible calamity will immediately befall the UK should Brexit happen as the majority voted for. Given that the UK is the world's fifth or sixth largest economy in it's own right and currently buys more from the rest of the EU than the reverse and is one of only 3 nett contributors to the EU's coffers, the EU have a clear vested interest in putting the frighteners on the UK voters. By any means available.
As the Eye put it back in 2016....

[ reproduced by kind permission Miss Rita Chevrolet pp Meneer Hieronymous Bosch ]

I believe those are pepper balls , slightly larger caliber than paintballs and full of nasty stingy capsaicin.
Even better :D

Lots. I have even traveled to the US twice and not had a passport although the entry from Canada to the US on a NATO travel order did take a little time and raise some eyebrows. France was always a little problematic but most times they just waved you through. I didn't have a passport till 83 and had traveled to Denmark, Germany, France, Belgium, Cypress, Holland, Iceland, Canada, USA and Scotland.
Yeah, right, cos everyone who travels has a NATO travel order.
Hope you could see the wood from the trees when you visited Cypress by the way.

And yet, the Met, who have form for this kind of thing, reckoned nearer 170,000.
where did that figure come from, saw it before , but can't now find it

In a "discussion" with couple of remoaners on another site

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
where did that figure come from, saw it before , but can't now find it

In a "discussion" with couple of remoaners on another site
Not sure, I read it somewhere over the weekend.

Not really, any country that exports to the EU has to conform to the EU's regulation. The same as any country exporting to the US has to follow their regulation and in some cases state regulations (California).
I'm not going to do your research for you, look up on Google, all the EU Laws Switzerland has to comply with, not regulations,Laws which she has no control over, which are passed without her say so!

True. But you are frothing at the gills in much the same way as a leaver. Your post whined about the whining of leavers. Irony. See?

Im not frothing, just pointing out all the projection by the leavers who claim it remainers who are always moaning yet its the leavers currently b**hing and constantly opening threads on here

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P The Intelligence Cell 128
Auld-Yin The Book Club 2
Mech_Eng ARRSE: Site Issues 21