The Reinvigorated old and Bold Forum

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by Auld-Yin, Sep 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Friends of a Certain Age.

It would appear that we have been successful in our humble and meek submissions for the return of the Old and Bold Forum.

Hurrah!!!!!!!! (and all that rubbish)

I have been asked to start a thread where links to stories to be moved back into the OnB Forum can be placed. I have started this in the L&S2 Forum as that is where the original threads were moved to from the OnB.

Can you trawl through this and place links to stories that you feel should be moved back to the old and Bold Forum.

I will start of with :

The Professionals c 1974

SLR Thread

What kit have you left from your Service Days

The team at Arrse HQ will work at putting back the threads so please be a little patient and we will soon have our nice comfy, smog filled room back again. :boogie:

Please add threads that you think came from the orginal Old and Bold Forum.

Thank you to GCO & BCO et al.
  2. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

I shall have a look for threads I can identify though most of them seem to come from my old woolly pully.
  3. Herrumph...well it isn't as good as the old one was.
  4. Who are you,is it time for my special pills yet..........?
  5. And there wasnt any threats to down keypads, throw the teddy out of the pram and walkout, just a little negotiation and voila job done.
    I do hope those pesky Union bosses are reading this, they may learn a thing or two
  6. Which 'Old and Bold' thread does this describe?

I am now intrigued or have you got your BATCO settings buggered up?
  7. Auld-Yin

Most of the threads from OnB (if not all) were moved to Lamp & Sandbag II so if you search in this forum you should find what you want. Try using the thread search function - top right - that might help.

Don't forget, this is just to get back the ones we feel comfortable with. Once the forum is up and running (and only then will the battle be considered won) we can start posting new (or even duplicate :) ) threads.

8. That's all very well A-Y, I confess I couldn't hear everything you said but what I want to know is when are we going to get our Old n Bold thread back??
  9. Auld-Yin

you can pick one up with your pension at the post office on thursday - ok?

Did you hear me?
  10. Aaah yes! The smell of wet Fox's putties and brasso comes wafting back!!
  11. What about Stumpy and his Wagtail tales? Classic Oldies reading ...
  12. Huzzah! The young whippersnappers saw sense, eh? Not used to our tenacity, you see...

Dare I ask if we will be slightly higher than the colonials this time? Or should I just think of the words "gift horse, mouth, not for looking in" and sit back down?
  13. Found it, here >>

It was in Current Affairs but should have been in Old 'n Bold IMO.