The reasons why Im not joining para reg

#1
Main reason is that they are overated. And here is why:

1) There last operational jump was in WW2.

2) They don't do what it says on the tin. They dont parachute (in wars anyway). Atleast the Rifles do what their name suggests.

3) once they land they are just normal infantry with bad attitudes and a superiority complex.

4) The only people who should wear wings are women on the rag.
 
#4
SteveyG said:
Main reason is that they are overated. And here is why:

1) There last operational jump was in WW2.
WW2 ended in 1945. Suez was some years later. Are your other reasons similarly well-informed?

Reason 4) He failed P Coy.

So what did you get binned off P Coy for? Physically inadequate?
 
#5
I was gutted that it disappeared, I had a scathing reply:

"Good productive post there chap. Well done, you should be proud! Maybe printing it off and handing in to your primary school teacher would get you an A+! "

I think either he's deleting his posts himself, or a moderator's having to follow him round, sweeping up the crap.
 
#7
Onetap said:
SteveyG said:
Main reason is that they are overated. And here is why:

1) There last operational jump was in WW2.
WW2 ended in 1945. Suez was some years later. Are your other reasons similarly well-informed.

So what did you get binned off P Coy for? Physical inadequacy?
I think he has delusions of grandure and has been reading to many war comics, and smoking the funny stuff what a tosser.
 
#8
Onetap said:
Reason 4) He failed P Coy.

So what did you get binned off P Coy for? Physically inadequate?
Shouldn't think he got that far, but next he'll be telling us why he won't be joining THEM, the Royals etc etc. If you're looking for the most suitable career for a pigeon-chested cnut in a uniform, how about NCP parking attendant?
 
#13
To be honest, it annoys me that I cannot see what he wrote
 
#15
I´ll just trundle off and get another cup of coffee. Cheers uoykcuf21

Fallschirmjäger: Bit charitable today aren´t you ? What makes you think he´d have even shown up for basic training, let alone passed P Coy ?
 
#16
me n bee said:
To be honest, it annoys me that I cannot see what he wrote
Ah, but you can if you log out.
 
#17
I passed P company!!! chasing silly people doing a "stretcher run"...got lost, ended up down the Guilford Road.....and last seen trotting round the M25.....and ended up at the Roundabout Club..with 23 PFA drinking pints of Double Diamond.....
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top