The really dangerous stuff

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by OldRedCap, Apr 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If this is true, it makes the debate on the evils of torture seem like a child's bedtime story.
  2. Let's hope it, like Rumsfeld, are a thing of the past...
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

"Officials said small groups of Special Operations personnel, sometimes just one or two at a time..."

Gosh. One or two embeds in embassy's. I am shocked. Shocked. Someone should bell The Queen's Art Historian and tell him. I should imagine he would want to make a few calls.

He would want to recall most of our Min of Ag and Fish personnel for starters.
  4. I'm shaking in my boots.

Come on, I'll show you me Tom Smith, that will learn them.

Are we really bothered?
  5. See Mossad Handbook, Section 1.1
  6. TheIronDuke

See any embassy in the world where there is a chap with 'Agriculture' in his job title. Unless its Russian. They tend to go for 'Cultural' for some reason.

I have always thought that was because the Russians thought nobody would notice anybody with 'Cultural' in their job title, because they would obviously be gay.

With hindsight they were not far wrong.
  7. There is always Cricket.
  8. TheIronDuke

Cricket is simply a device to get the chaps out of the way. Tea parties are where the real chat is....

Gosh. Silly me. Running off at the mouth again. Heh. I see Icelandic cod quotas are up on last year? More tea?
  9. Min of Ag and Fish aka Defra.
    The Department for the Elimination of Farming and Rural Affairs.
  10. TheIronDuke

Isnt that the remit of chaps in foreign embassy's? Its been a while. Maybe these days they are bonding. On Twitter?
  11. Used to be that any "Second Secretary" was a Friend.
  12. Used to be said that if you asked any embassy staff member what his job function was, if he took longer than 30 seconds to tell you, he was under cover. The boring-looking quiet ones are most to be avoided.
  13. But this is the US :roll:
    so the bloke at the embassy party with the SOF belt buckle might stick out slighty :D
  14. That and his "Special Forces" tag on his shoulder.... and his Special Operations Defense Medal he got from training.
  15. sorry to say its dated march 8 2006 i havent seen anyone dead yet!