The realist bravo two zero

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by muckievillan, Jul 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. not if we can look at that with out being warned of something!!!

maybe they wanted their pictures to be published!!

2. "Mcnabs" name was out there, I'm not even in the British military and I knew it 8O , ...you can't really put the genie back in the bottle, and unless you want Chinese levels of net censorship (that don't really work anyway) there is no point. Someone outside your jurisdiction would just host it IMHO.

3. It was nearly 20 years ago, so I don't think anybody now cares

4. Its not really divulging anything that you wouldn't no from reading the books, B20 pointed out Bob was a royal marine and even on that its seemingly contemplating ex-para?

5. pffffttt!!!! im sorry but i dont like books where ex whatevers prosper!! unless they give the proceeds to charities helping our fallen and maimed comrades!!

6. and who are you to say ex-members of HM Foces who have written books don't give to service charities? :roll:

7. Whose to say it's immoral to make a few bucks from life experiances?

8. McNab's Name has been doing the rounds for ages, bear in mind any gallantry awards ie his DCM and MM are in the london gazette, Although the DCM isn't gazetted till some years later.

9. How dare an ex serviceman make a few bucks eh :roll:

10. i dont know what foces are to be honest!!

but i have actually given or sent my written accounts to authors of certain books for free because i want to highlight what we do and what we stand for !!

because i have done that !! i can question others !! is that ok ?? im actually biting my lip at the moment!!