The Real Reason To Vote Tory

spad

War Hero
#2
we can tell you read the sun from your title spelling ;)
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#3
I agre wiv Spad, shokin spelin. Shud reed proper papers
 
#4
Sorry lads, I can actually spell. I just missed the 'a' out. Corrected. :D

It must have been the tits that put me off.



Now, can we get back onto the important subject of this tit ban?




(Note to self - Read the fcuking post before you press submit)
 
#5
B_AND_T said:
I agre wiv Spad, shokin spelin. Shud reed proper papers
Couldn't agree more. The quality press features a trio of t1ts most mornings, not just a pair.

 

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
#6
There is no real reason to vote tory.

Even if they put the hardest, crudest, most durty porn on page 3 of the Getalarf, I still wouldn't vote for Cameron and his mob of winkers. It's a matter of principle.
 
#7
Ancient_Mariner said:
B_AND_T said:
I agre wiv Spad, shokin spelin. Shud reed proper papers
Couldn't agree more. The quality press features a trio of t1ts most mornings, not just a pair.

Is that the rarely seen in public, Stealthy Great Bigoted Tit, in the centre?
 
#8
Mr_Fingerz said:
There is no real reason to vote tory.

Even if they put the hardest, crudest, most durty porn on page 3 of the Getalarf, I still wouldn't vote for Cameron and his mob of winkers. It's a matter of principle.
So, You would like some more of Gordon?

I'd vote for Mickey Mouse, just to keep the Labour Party out.

They've had plenty of time.....Fcuked the country up (just like the Conservatives before them) & now it's time for them to go!!!

The Raving Monster Looney's couldn't have done worse!
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#9
cunny_funt said:
Mr_Fingerz said:
There is no real reason to vote tory.

Even if they put the hardest, crudest, most durty porn on page 3 of the Getalarf, I still wouldn't vote for Cameron and his mob of winkers. It's a matter of principle.
So, You would like some more of Gordon?

I'd vote for Mickey Mouse, just to keep the Labour Party out.

They've had plenty of time.....Fcuked the country up (just like the Conservatives before them) & now it's time for them to go!!!

The Raving Monster Looney's couldn't have done worse!
So you are voting for Brown then!
 

Similar threads

Top