The real reason Germany never conquered the UK...

Classic stuff! Very funny indeed!

Would have loved to have seen the "risk assesment" in the EASP for some of that!

reminds me of some of the tosspots on my first assault course, Brilliant.

Damn. I got all excited at the prospect of "German Watersports".

The comments on that thread are good:

RedPhos said:
What a bunch of Mongs they cant even do a simple command task.And the Reason Germany never ''Conquered'' the UK was because you were led by a spastic.And we are nails and would of done you on the beaches and in the channel.
RedPhos for MEP, I say.

Bummer, it took absolutely ages to load and then all I got was a blank black screen. Probably something to do with our fun police. I'll have wait until I get home to watch it.

Mitchthebar said:
Bummer, it took absolutely ages to load and then all I got was a blank black screen. Probably something to do with our fun police. I'll have wait until I get home to watch it.
Thanks for sharing! :D

I haven't laughed at germans getting soaked since Its a Knockout was taken off of our screens.
If you have any more links like that please share.

smartascarrots said:
The comments on that thread are good:

RedPhos said:
What a bunch of Mongs they cant even do a simple command task.And the Reason Germany never ''Conquered'' the UK was because you were led by a spastic.And we are nails and would of done you on the beaches and in the channel.
RedPhos for MEP, I say.
I know RedPhos, funny chap he is.

because the cnuts can't count their rounds properly.

It was reported on the BBC in the aftermath of the school shooting that "the German people are struggling to come to terms with the loss of so many innocent lives".

Based on their history, I don't see this as being much of a struggle

Superb, my personal favourie 1min 53 seconds, our intrepid haupfman spiderman, not content with soaking himself brings his friends in as well!!

Fantastic!! Gives me hope. I thought my attempts at leadership course were shit until i seen these mongs!

Thanks for posting, i'm fcuking crying watching this! Ha!!!!

GH