The real meaning of a word ban for IDF.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/890380.html

IDF GOC Southern Command Yoav Galant decided Monday to dismiss an infantry officer, whose troops wounded a 14-year-old Palestinian girl last month while employing the banned "neighbor policy" - in which Palestinian civilians are ordered to assist troops in arresting wanted militants.

The High Court of Justice banned the use of the "neighbor policy" two years ago, saying it violates international law.

According to an inquiry into the incident, troops from a special infantry unit surrounded a Beit Hanun house on July 12, in which militants were believed to be holed up. After several family members exited the house, troops ordered the mother to go back inside and bring out additional people. The mother in turn sent her 14-year-old daughter Rena Mufid.

A different force from the same unit, which was unaware of the fact that the girl was sent back inside, saw what it believed to be a suspicious figure and opened fire, wounding Mufid in the stomach.

Thats his career down the pan!! The batt CO screwed up.

I doubt that if a similar story had happened with Russian forces that it would of seen light of day. 2nd muck rake of the day KGBR!!

Sergey, I'm seeing a pattern!

Sergey posts muck about a select few countries he dislikes (read Israel), attempts to take moral high ground, constantly shot down as everyone's aware of Russian history of poor moral standards.

Give up, Sergey...

The_Goon said:
Sergey, I'm seeing a pattern!

Sergey posts muck about a select few countries he dislikes (read Israel), attempts to take moral high ground, constantly shot down as everyone's aware of Russian history of poor moral standards.

Give up, Sergey...
It would be more interesting if Sergey actually came on here with some constructive dialog and maybe taught us some more of culture and exchanges of ideas. I'm all ears hearing about positive ways we could all get along.

But I think that the purpose of his being here is a little more omnious than just liking to blurt on about Israel. He works very hard at trying to sew seeds of discord between said countries and Britain.