The Real Irish Republican Rumour Service

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Glad_its_all_over, Nov 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Awww. Spoil sport.

I particularly like the thread about Gary Donnelly getting a kicking from the colonial police. GO PSNI, go PSNI.
  2. That looks like a barrel of laughs. No NAAFI Bar? What's up with them?
  3. Lots of fun to be had here...
  4. there seems to be like 6 posters there.... :oops:
  5. So its not quite as big as Arrse..

I was disappointed that to see that it doesn't have a section under 'Officers' for people to discuss their tailors and favourite Donegal tweeds.

There's some very funny postings about how the 'traitor McGuiness' and informers.

I'm sure that with a bit of guidance from the British Army they could at least have a decent website, even if they did lose the war (was the Real IRA ever in it?)
  6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Maybe the CO's should offer them a forum in here - in the interest of free speech 'n all.....right to reply etc...
  7. torn between mindless abuse

or some sort of twisted nigerian scam claiming to be form boston and wanting to contact real rebels :twisted:
  8. cnuts :x

I sincerely hope that the Garda SDU and the PSNI equivalent are keeping track of where it's hosted, IP addresses of it's visitors and the like.
  9. surly i have to register on this website !!!!!
  10. what a shit website think ill stay here
  11. What a shit fucking site that was!
  12. Q. Why are there only two pall bearers at an IRA funeral?

A. There are only two handles on a dustbin.

T WATS.

Edited to add: Statistics prove that 100% of those shot dead never do it again.
  13. One old man with Donegal's only dial-up, and five 14-yo pimply virgins...
  14. Maybe not a joke - the Garda busted a RIRA "training camp" in the Republic a few years ago. AFAIR half the "volunteers" they caught there were pimply 14-yo boys who crapped themselves and blubbed like babies when they realised that they'd been nicked.