The re-building of the baroney of castlecosey has started

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by irish79, May 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HI ALL
    just new to this forum (a mate of mine whos ex RAF put me on to this)sceen u have a local celeb from these parts jim shorrt Well just to give you all an update I Pass his place on the way home from work and it seems the re building effort has started again with the amount of digger activity going on in the ''baroney'' of castlehort we all await his 'triumphant' return to these parts

2. Pictures man, pictures.

3. will do a reece photo pass tommorrow
  4. You know how when you watch a James Bond film you think "HTF did they build that mahoosive underground villain's lair without anyone noticing"?

I think we're about to find out...
  5. Tracey Island.
    • Like Like x 1

6. Who`s Tracey Island ?
  7. And more importantly, does she get her tits out?
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Little known fact Jeff Tracey had the Island and all the Thunderbirds built by an army of cheap Phillipino workers he shipped in secret on the promise of top wages.
    They're all buried in a mass grave on the Island after he poisoned them all at the completion party. Kyrano and Tin-Tin were the only survivors.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Well i'm stunned, no International rescue for the poor Phillipino's then, the pretty little things that they are.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Make sure the piccies show the colour of the boathouse.
    And the cat.

Attached Files:

11. For such an important historical site I hope they have complied with all the relevant heritage legislation before putting bucket to soil.
  12. Funnily enough this image popped up next to this thread.