• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The RAMC Flash

I was wondering if any one had a template for the size of the red tear drop bit behind the cap badge? I've got the material, but don't have my old Beret with me.
Thanx

T C

Just measured mine. Its a rough teardrop of 2 inches top to bottom, 1 and 1/2 inches wide at the bottom (it is a rough cut out, but it works for me!)

Thnx very much! Didn't want to end up like the Rct I saw at Pirbright last w/end with hers sewn on upside down...

T C

:!:
This is my 1st time on this.
I just had to say a certain RSM, who was known for reading mat/dress and queens regs on a night, will know the answer to the exact mm.
Good luck, glad to see somebody else has abit of pride.

Ventress

LE
1__23__1 said:
:!:
This is my 1st time on this.
I just had to say a certain RSM, who was known for reading mat/dress and queens regs on a night, will know the answer to the exact mm.
Good luck, glad to see somebody else has abit of pride.
Have you been at the diesel again?

Spotter day today :)

Dull Cherry backing to the badge is to be 54mm at the vertical and 38mm at its widest point on the horizontal.......

sheesh..why do I remember this kind of thing, I need help....