The ragheads opening another front!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by A_Brace_of_Buns, Feb 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'll tell you what, if a raghead comes anywhere near my pooches he'll very quickly learn what haram is!

"Muslims Declare Jihad on Dogs in Europe

A Dutch Muslim politician has called for a ban on dogs in The Hague, the third-largest city in the Netherlands.

Islamic legal tradition holds that dogs are "unclean" animals, and some say the call to ban them in Holland and elsewhere represents an attempted encroachment of Islamic Sharia law in Europe.

This latest canine controversy -- which the Dutch public has greeted with a mix of amusement and outrage -- follows dozens of other Muslim-vs-dog-related incidents in Europe. Critics say it reflects the growing assertiveness of Muslims in Europe as they attempt to impose Islamic legal and religious norms on European society.

The Dutch dustup erupted after Hasan Küçük, a Turkish-Dutch representative on The Hague city council for the Islam Democrats, vehemently opposed a proposal by the Party for the Animals (Partij voor de Dieren) to make the city more dog friendly.

According to a January 28 report in the Amsterdam-based newspaper De Telegraaf, Küçük counter-argued that keeping dogs as pets is tantamount to animal abuse and he then called for the possession of dogs in The Hague to be criminalized."

More here Muslims Declare Jihad on Dogs in Europe :: Stonegate Institute ,and the report itself contains a lot of condensed info about the situation in the UK.

Do any Arrsers ever visit this site : Politically Incorrect – English Version

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha party for the animals hahahaha

3. For one hopeful minute I thought they were banning ugly old bints.

What a let-down.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hahahahahaha, what utter mongoloid, retarded fucks! It amazes me anyone takes them seriously.

Looking after an animal a few weeks old for the rest of its life, grooming it, feeding it, helping it grow and develop a quirky, funny personality, sheltering it and loving it is so much more abusive than dry-bumming a goat and slitting its throat, isn't it?

• Like Like x 6
  5. Well I wouldn't worry about your 4 legged shit machine, do you really think that they'll get dogs banned? It's hardly worth getting worked up about.

6. Daft cunts, dogs are clean mine spends hours licking his knob and arse.
    Well I suppose we could keep pigs instead, not sure how good they are playing with balls and the lawn would be a mess.

• Like Like x 3
  7. BBC NEWS | England | Lincolnshire | Pig football scores hit at centre ha ha pig football. there are a couple of clips of u tube as well

8. Come on Bingo, let's go walkies and be sure to crimp one out outside the mosque!

• Like Like x 2
  9. In Cloggieland! I think not - or at least, there aren't many of 'em. I'm sure it's the diet of raw herring, smoked eel and Gouda/Edam, washed down with copious amounts of Heineken or Amstel, that keeps them in a fairly good condition. Or could it be all that biking?

10. As well as leave his liquid territorial marking at the main entrance. After all, washing yer feet is a part of their ritual, isn't it?

11. Damn my juvenile wankerishness.

12. They seem to be deliberately provoking a pogrom, and I think they'll get one eventually!

13. ..... only to discover that the breeder "forgot" to tell you it's an alpha male that will constantly challenge you and try to assert its authority. Watch in horror as it waits atop your bed until you come into the bedroom before unloading its bladder all over the duvet - and don't let anybody tell you dogs can't laugh.

Then, his balls drop and his adult teeth grow in. He'll shag anything and you better not complain about it or he'll have a chunk out of you. Need something from the cupboard under the sink? Forget it. Bending over is no longer an option.

Suddenly, the neighbourhood's full of traumatised cats too frightened to leave the house. He's spotted mounting another dog in the park and the neighbours start to gossip about "Mariner and his gay dog." Eventually, you contemplate suicide.

I agree with the jihadis. Death to all canines.

• Like Like x 2
  14. As the autumn of my years fades into winter, I got to thinking – how am I going to secure my place in Valhalla now? Remember, the primary qualification for entry is that you have "fallen in battle". So, if I'm too old to be called up for a legit battle, what about arranging my own! It could also be an alternative form of euthenasia, for if and when the pain from lung cancer/liver cirrhosis/galloping knobrot etc. gets to be unbearable. I wonder if this could do the trick?

Germany, like the UK, has now got lots of ghettos where the Musels bunch together. So, one borrows a tractor and muck spreader from the local pig farmer. The muck spreader is filled up with pigshit and slurry. You then drive to the entrance point to the ghetto, engage the drive shaft to the muck spreader to get the chains spinning, then release the clutch and head off down the street. I'm sure that would do the trick. Or would it? Does not pigshit have much the same effect on Musels that holy water has on vampires?

After all, who would want to spend the afterlife training up 72 reluctant virgins when you can spend every day boozing, brawling, feasting and having a good time with willing Valkyries?

• Like Like x 1