The RA Blue Jumper

Can anyone tell me where you get one from, the bloke in Garrison PRI hasn't got a clue!

I know that 32 Regt wore them but other units do too

Captain_Crusty

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Stevenage Knitting Co. Ltd.
Sish Lane
Stevenage
SG1 3LS (Road Map)
Hertfordshire

Tel: 01438 353240
Fax: 01438 748364

Captain_Crusty

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If a group of you need one then I think they do a bulk discount.

Stephans certainly do on their barrack dress shirts.

No issues with wearing it as well! This is from Dress Regs:

The RA Pattern blue pullover may be worn at CO’s discretion by Officers’ or SNCOs’ in No 13 Dress (footwear various). Regiments must obtain approval SO2 Regt Pol, HQ DRA prior to adopting this form of dress.

GBTD

goatbagthedruid said:
No issues with wearing it as well! This is from Dress Regs:

The RA Pattern blue pullover may be worn in lieu of a blue lanyard at CO’s discretion by Officers’ or SNCOs’ in No 13 Dress (footwear various). Regiments must obtain approval SO2 Regt Pol, HQ DRA prior to adopting this form of dress.

GBTD
You missed out a bit :D

I've got one that I aint gonna wear anymore, so anyone interested can give me a PM.

Does anyone know if the Stevenage knitting company are still doing jumpers - I can't get through to them on that number, and saw rumours they might have wound up. Alternate stockists?

I am, incidentally, aware that this post is a few years old - but I didn't get one and need to get a few of them now!

Captain_Crusty

War Hero
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Does anyone know if the Stevenage knitting company are still doing jumpers - I can't get through to them on that number, and saw rumours they might have wound up.
I have heard the same - don't know who the alternative stockist is.

SKC definitely shut up shop (google it). But with all these redundancies there should be loads on eBay or at the YO's shop. Every cloud etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bomblet Gunners 41
msr Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4
L The Intelligence Cell 5