The R.A.F are usless

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by thecoops, Mar 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It sounded better when he first uttered it in 2006.
  2. Well he could always walk.....
  3. It produced quite a kerfuffle when it was first news.
  4. Sorry I didn't see the publish date ( I was touching cloth while I was posting it ). I did think that we got rid of our harriers
  5. 5 posts and the H word.

Is that a record? :)
  6. The excellent Maj James Loden; how the airborne blokes I have worked with in the past have rated his incisive and cutting analysis........

Bit of a shame, eh Jim-Lad, when an email to a "mate" ends up going viral, to the extent that CGS is on TV calling your remarks "unfortunate". BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Major calls RAF support 'useless'. Implicit in that statement - "It's unfortunate your future is f***ed, Loden".

Haven't seen his name on the Pink List since - funny that........
  7. Maybe the badge caught him speeding round camp on his loud motorbike. ;-)
  8. The RAF Regiment are useless the, AT from BZZ can be tiresome, but the fast air is spot on. They still are a bunch of light blue wearing civvies!!
  9. Fuck me! The bus took 6 years to get here!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. But look, it's packed to the gunwales with nurses!
  11. I thought this was going to be the first honest MOD RSS* feed when I saw the tittle! :)

*Whatever the fuck it's called.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Bollocks! We havn't had an airfield nicked in years.
  13. I was with A Company in Sangin on H4. I thought JL was a good OC personally. There again, I was A Coy FSG and was pretty much left alone. Have never heard any 3 PARA blokes slag him off though.
  14. That's because the MPGs are there!