The Queens Palaces

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jcm649, Sep 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I recorded this the other night and sat down to watch it yesterday, thing is, with the delectable Fiona Bruce swanning around in a clingy silk dress showing all the curves I spent the 60 odd minutes spotting knicker lines and long views of very nice thigh. Did anyone else watch it, if so could I have a synopsis of the actual programme as I have no idea what it was about.
    I have kept the recording just in case I want to watch it again.
  2. Was she in a palace? I never noticed
  3. Didnt actually watch it but I would happily get lost in Fiona's pubic maze. Or to put it in a more refined tone: I would smash her palatial backdoors in.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

What a CORKER!! :)
  5. Had to admit AY I also chuckled at her comment...
  6. Just Googled her - a bit fierce and squinty for me. She could afford to leave her eyebrows alone, they remind me of Chucky for some odd reason. Nice pins though.
  7. I thought she'd lost some weight. Much better a couple of years ago when she was rear of the year
  8. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

The thing about paying tax is that it is no longer yours, it's the State's/Crown's/HM's as you's like buying a pair of jeans from Armani then thinking you can tell him what to do with his profits. Buying products/services does not equate to buying shares in the firm.

(and actually the debt owed by the Hanoverians, if I'm not wrong, has been paid in full)

The Crown Estate: good news for the Queen - Telegraph
  9. I can't stand Fiona Bruce, she is so patronising. Some interesting pictures but information was a re-churn. I did enjoy her interview with Prince Philip back in June, he wiped the floor with her.
  10. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

The Crown Estates are managed for the taxpayer by the Treasury. HM's official duties & official household are paid for by a grant called the Civil List whose size is decided by Parliament. HM still doing official duties at 85 (and the DoE at 90 complete with the odd unmatchable pearl of wisdom) makes those of us who took early retirement look pretty idle. I would find being nice to people all day totally impossible.

As to Miss B, I gather she is 47 which must make a lot of 46 year old women feel pretty sick. However that makes Auld Yin a cradle snatcher. Personally of course I concentrate on the history of the Royal Palaces. Usefully repeated on i-Player.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Oh, FFS. She's moved on tonight to a short dress with boots combo. How is anyone supposed to concentrate on the history and architecture??
  12. Thanks for the update, I've got it on sky+, saving it for tomorrow when the other half is at work ;-)
  13. Spookily, Fiona thinks you are a cunt.
  14. For those of us who didn't see it - any pictures?
  15. She's too boney and she knows fuck-all about history. Apart from that it was brilliant TV.