• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

"The quality press" - To55ers

http://www.femail.co.uk/pages/news/iraq/article.html?in_page_id=1625&in_article_id=177503

A military source told The Sun newspaper that the discovery of the bodies in a shallow desert grave on the outskirts of Al Zubayr backed up Mr Blair's comments because it was unusual for soldiers who die in battle to be buried by the enemy
What military source was this then?

Well done the Sun, anytime you want to stop brownnosing Bluppet,and upsetting families of the dead, who were told their men died like soldiers, just let us know

<<<<<<< Mad as a box full of mad things

Eee by buggery - God Bless the free press.

Now I appreciate they need to sell papers (that's their job) and they need to keep ahead of the competition but I would agree that this is not responsible reporting.  what value does it add aside from further upsetting Staff Cullingworth's and Spr Allsopp's families.

Good spot PTP shite article, shite reporter!

Just watched the lunchtime news on BBC ref same article.

The press are to55ers without a doubt at times but lets face it our dear president Blair started this one "executed" in a press conferrence with his new best buddy Bush.

Where is the "leadership" there then

Spin crazy to55er, he should be ashamed - BUT WONT BE

Hope he has a trip to China soon and catches SARS

did I really say that shame on me