The pros and cons of the French

If you were to live in a house next door to a Frenchman on one side and a badly run pig farm on the other, you would never notice the smell and the flies from the farm! Practical eh!
Why are French properties so attractive to Brits? Because they are so cheap. Why are they so cheap?

Just look at the c*nts next door!

One reason to make sure the property is detached with the nearest neighbours in the next departement.

Pros: A few hot, not-so-hairy french birds, such as that very, very tasty bird in the vid.
Cons: Everything else. Love France, hate the French

Je desole, je n'pas parle le langue de chien

Tried it out once on a less than tasty french girl who was trying it on. Got a rather frosty response

Pros - Wine, women, cooking and a great example of how to deal with the EU.

Cons - The CAP. Biggest con there is.

Pros - fast trains that people can afford and that run on time, a car industry that is alive and well, employs lots of people and makes money and a total disregard for EU laws...

Cons - French farmers. I detest subsidising them.

mistersoft said:
There are as I'm moving there.

The cons are the French are staying.
My bet is you come crawling back on your knees within a year.
Like Kaye said,France is a beautiful country. But it's full of fecking arrogant French. If you don't speak their language you're about to have a really hard time there.

Good luck to you mate! :hug:

Pro : Food, culture, wine, fashion, pretty girls.

Con : Boorishness, dodgy personal hygiene, bureaucracy, tendency to cave in when confronted by serious armies.

On balance . . . the Channel's in the right place (and only c.20 miles wide, which suffices).

Cloggie said:
mistersoft said:
There are as I'm moving there.

The cons are the French are staying.
My bet is you come crawling back on your knees within a year.
Like Kaye said,France is a beautiful country. But it's full of fecking arrogant French. If you don't speak their language you're about to have a really hard time there.

Good luck to you mate! :hug:
Cheers Cloggie.

At the moment the pros outweigh the cons but failing that I hear that you can pick up a whole village in Tajikistan for the price of a Home Counties semi.