That is priceless.

msr

funniest thing i ever heard, im crying

"OOOOOOOOOHHHH

I am so excited -

do you want to my ring size!!!"

what a slaaag

mouth love - mmmm nice

made my saturday morning - Danny Dumps owes me a keyboard!!!

Thanks a bloody lot!! my little boy has just caught me crying uncontrollably on the floor and he's called me a big poof :thumleft: Funniest thing I've ever heard, serves the slag right :headbang:

Superb! LMFAO!

Just shat me kecks!

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
For the first time in my life, I wish I lived in Yorkshire and that I'd known of this station's existence 5 years ago. Not that I'm bitter you understand.

Class. Sheer class.

i just listened to it and i have to say....i think i may have just wee'd a bit,never heard anything so funny! Talk about building her up to knock her down!!!No wonder she was having trouble 'pinning him down' ...she's obviously been sat on the wrong blokes face!!! Silly cow

So she's single, homeless and puts out in the bogs. The singlies' dream girl. Get out there and find her lads. Just don't get too attached!

Don't forget pics in the gallery!

Sixty said:
For the first time in my life, I wish I lived in Yorkshire and that I'd known of this station's existence 5 years ago. Not that I'm bitter you understand.

Class. Sheer class.
Same here! Though the Hex just fell out of love with me ..... and I had £2.5k in the "ring fund" to help mend my broken heart (I spent 4 months having a wicked time!)and the perfect excuse not to mary/settle down with the current love of my life :numberone: :numberone:

Women are just snakes with t!ts's, not that I'm bitter :thumleft:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Finance, Property, Law 0
B Finance, Property, Law 15
V Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0