The privaliged are taking the p1ss.

Does the system need tearing down and rebuilding from the foundations up?s

• Yes, lets do it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, there's summit good on telly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Polititians fiddling expenses then claiming legal aid.

Legal system charging the tax payer £25million to convict over theft of £1.75million.

Bankers still getting their bonuses

Cancer Research Charity gambling (stock market) losses in 07/08 were £26million (page 19 of their annual report).

£99million accounting charges in 06/07 (page 15 of 07/08 annual report).

That is £125million of Cancer Research money going to bankers and accountants.

I could go on, but would welcome your contributions...

I think the privileged classes aren't subsidised enough. They should get grants towards cars if they have less than five Rolls, and 'salt-of-the-earth' working-class scum like yourself should be put to national service tending the upper-class's gardens. It's character-building and it puts your uppity type in his natural, grovelling place. Of course, I'm not upper-class myself, I'm middle class and went to a grammar school - but I'd be very happy to do that national service, as a sort of lieutenant or foreman, so I can boss little people like you around. Now trim that fcuking hedge, you chav!

I can see where tubbs is coming from though and he is right they really should put a bit more money into education.

Spelling or how to use a spell checker would be favourite. :twisted:

Steven said:
Oh, so sharp Steven, i can see you were regular contributor at the debating society. Yep, i am dyslexic and too lazy to use a spell checker at times, but i think you got the message, right?

Thanks for the spell check nebapneb, but this is about passion, not punctuation.

tubbs1970 said:
Steven said:
Oh, so sharp Steven, i can see you were regular contributor at the debating society. Yep, i am dyslexic and too lazy to use a spell checker at times, but i think you got the message, right?
Hmmmmm - if I had a pound for every time some ignorant muppet played the dyslexia card on a forum after being pulled up for laziness and/or lax spelling.....

Latest Threads