The Prime Minister

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jun 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Latest news just coming in.
    Susan Boyle has telephoned Gordon Brown to check if he is ok.

2. That's nice. I have always thought of them as a happy couple.

3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I'm very surprised, not to say shocked, that she has time, what with everything else that is going on. Honestly, you would think, what with her schedule being the way it is, and the amount she has to sort out, that she would have far better things to do than to telephone some amateur nonentity from and obscure Scottish village! I am outraged.

4. I like what she's done with her hair.

5. I think it's funny that he Wrote a book about Courage, If he had any he would have gone weeks ago, He's just shown us he's mentaly unhinged

6. Hazel Blears has just deserted the poor man so it would seem that Ms Boyle was offerring her services.

7. Cyclops is going to need some Armoured Skiddies at 1200hrs PMQs BBC Parliment Channel

8. Could todays PMQs be the last for Gordon Brown? With the resignations of Smith, Blears et al over the past couple of days and with the impending trashing in the Euro elections this week, well we see a concerted leadership bid to oust the Scottish one?

One can only hope if only that it would invariably result in an early general election.

9. Is PMQs on the radio?

10. Susan Boyle for Prime Minister?
    Probably a good idea, could hardly do worse than the moron at the wheel right now

11. Are they not the same person?

Are they brother & sister?

Have they ever been seen in the same room at the same time?

The people of Britain need to be told!

12. I'd vote for her.Can't be any worse than the present bunch.

13. Naaah. We could tease her by suggesting we'd all vote for her, then vote for the Diversity Party instead!

14. Fook off, the very word Diversity makes me want to reach for a sledge hammer :lol:

15. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Did she call to compare disabilities perhaps?