The price of a Lollipop

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mysteron, Mar 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Well, this is one that this kid will not want to be in the family album in 16 years time when the girlfriend he wants to impress is brought round of tea.

Torygraph linky: The price of a Lolly

Greedy fcuktard. I am not sure if I would pi$$ myself laughing at the child or just leave it there until we were sure it learnt his lesson.
  2. I wouldn't have been able to resist the temptation of trying to remove the child from the machine the proper. Those dangly metal claws look just the right size to get a good grip on his skull. Can a child's neck support it's entire weight?
  3. Sorry...

This story stinks!

I cannot believe any child could manoever back up the chute of a grab machine.. (unless you minced it first..!)

"She added: "I took the video of him when he was calm and after I knew we were able to get him out.

"I'm glad I took photos now - even though I was panicking at the time. No one believes me until they see the video and it will make a great story."

Yeah Right.... :roll:
  4. Siena's has now removed the machine from the restaurant and has given the Stone family a £30 voucher.

for what buggering up their machine and eating all their sweets !!!
  5. I'm with you on this, I had to check the date....... :?
  6. Given the family a £30 voucher :?
    How about billing them for the greedy kid and the lying useless mother :x