The Power of the Airbrush

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bat_Crab, Mar 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst it is every serving man's duty to fancy female royalty and fantasise that one day they may want a bit of rough and call the number you sent to them on a pair of your stained underpants two years ago; I felt a particularly strong twinge in the trouser department this morning courtesy of Princess Eugenie's photo shoot for Tatler. Having perused the internet for further pictures of HRH, I couldn't help but think that Tatler may have made liberal use of the digital airbrush:

Is this effectively treason, to consider that Royalty may even require "touching up" (not in the MDN way)? Or have I merely missed the blossoming of a royal bloom?

So which princess would you most like to touch up (in the MDN way); Zara, Eugenie, Beatrice, Princess Masako of Japan, that one from Monaco or some other minor European royal? I'm a Zara man personally, but always ready to come to the aid of a princess in need.
  2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

It would have to be Edward!
  3. I agree he does have a foppish charm about him, although I'm more of an Andrew man myself. I am presuming Fergie is more up you street OFAH...

4. I would be pushed to say that these two are indeed the same person. Gosh, can you imagine going to bed with the one on the left and waking up with the one on the right?

Answer, yes, many a time! :oops:

(but not the Princess in question of course!)
  5. Zara without a doubt
  6. [align=center][​IMG]

You know she wants it Charlie[/align]