The Power of love: Wounded Sapper to marry sweetheart.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by k13eod, Oct 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No it's not you soppy ol' sod. You're blubbing :wink:

Good on Matt & Bryony. Wish them both all the best. :salut:
  2. I've never had hayfever before, seem to have picked it up whilst reading that though. God bless them both.
  3. I'm packing my house up and there's 8 years of dust flying around when I move the heavy furniture.

But yes I was blubbing ... and I don't blub easy!
  4. Good on her, she could have easily walked away. Hope it all works out for them.

5. All the best to them both for the future.

Both have bucketloads of character, nice to see.
  6. It's a bit smokey in here as well, , the maturity of youth always amazes me, I wish them both all the best
  7. What a cracking story for once even though its over something so terrible. One part of the story i thought was spot on though:

I’m still with the Army but looking at doing an engineering degree with the Open University. I want to work. I can’t stand *people who scrounge off benefits — who twisted an ankle four years ago and they’re still claiming because they can’t be a**ed to get a job. Even though I’m in a wheelchair, I don’t want to be one of those lazy people.’

Good man and hope you get the full support you deserve from the RE and Army.
  8. What a top bloke. God bless them both.

Who's cutting fcuking onions in my office?
  9. Brave pair, good luck to them both!
  10. so many youngsters seem to spend their lives bed hopping and getting boozed up, it's lovely to see 2 people so commited to each other. Best of luck to both of them
  11. Don't be ******* queer.