Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Power of Fill Your Boots; Real or imagined?

Last edited:
For example, is he ensuring that he only has troops without J1 issues, not hard to do if you’re in with the SSM. This would place an additional Burden on on the other Tp SSgts and potentially make their troops a shitter place to be.
It's people like you who make me glad I'm out of the R SIGNALS and Army as a whole. I work with all three services in my current day job and the Army and R SIGNALS are the biggest set of moaners about everything i.e. we need more resource to do this, and from listening to you it's pretty obvious where it comes from their hierarchy and middle management. With regards to what you have posted above what a load of tosh, if your're in with the SSM you get better soldiers in your troop! Then that is questioning the integrity of the SSM. You need to engage your brain before your fingers.

It's people like you who make me glad I'm out of the R SIGNALS and Army as a whole. I work with all three services in my current day job and the Army and R SIGNALS are the biggest set of moaners about everything i.e. we need more resource to do this, and from listening to you it's pretty obvious where it comes from their hierarchy and middle management. With regards to what you have posted above what a load of tosh, if your're in with the SSM you get better soldiers in your troop! Then that is questioning the integrity of the SSM. You need to engage your brain before your fingers.
Heaven forbid questioning anyones integrity...

What is this integrity you talk about

For example, is he ensuring that he only has troops without J1 issues, not hard to do if you’re in with the SSM. This would place an additional Burden on on the other Tp SSgts and potentially make their troops a shitter place to be.
the SSM doesn't have much of a say in which PID gets filled by whom.