The Power of Fill Your Boots; Real or imagined?

I don't think our 21 SAS heroine has the time to engage the law with regard to FYB, although she may have had a couple of words with her 'bestie' Fallon and escalated things from that direction. She is far too busy making tin foil hats under the wild assumption that Putin's Russian troops are in cahoots with ex British Army soldiers undermining her credibility.

Telegraph linky below.

It was sixteen years ago, stop poking me with sticks.

FYB on the naughty step and the bloke who runs the page (Alfie Usher) served with legal papers. FYB offline by midnight apparently. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's Azi Ahmed who has become upset with him digging into her claims of service, some of which are dodgy at best. He's managed to raise £1k towards his legal defence in a day so clearly he and his page are popular.
Its still open but will not be updated until whatever has happened is sort.

Original statement
Evening,

This isn’t Alfie, quite clearly because it doesn’t look like it was written by a 3 year old trying to flog Avon in his lunch break, it’s a ‘behind the scenes’ admin on FYB.

I’m writing this as a bit of a statement of gratitude to the bearded, dressing gown, Corona drinking Tom. Although he is the biggest cunt known to man, he’s our cunt.

He’s brought us such wonders as #prayforwebber, #analinthewoods, and #iputwiresinthingsthatkillus. He’s been the single biggest nightmare for thousands and thousands of blokes currently serving or ex, the sudden heart stopping moment when you realise you’ve been posted on FYB, the gut-wrenching ‘cheers dits’ from the FYB page on a comment about your nails Phase One three KM tab.

He’s always been a humble cunt, and will never say any of this stuff, but I’ve seen into his personal life, he lives and breathes FYB. He lives and breathes the blokes (kind of gay I know). He lives and breathes making the blokes lives better. For him, the term ‘blokes’, simply means any member of the British Armed Forces. I know he’s spent hours and hours on the phone to blokes who would have done something stupid had he not intervened, he’s raised tens of thousands of pounds for charity, there are blokes lives who have been dragged from the depths from just engaging with FYB and the work he’s done in the past, fuck, think of all the nights on the piss from your buckshee tax rebate!

How has one man almost brought Sodexo and Carillion C-level employees down from their ivory towers. Power crazy Top Corridors have been stopped in their tracks from launching blokes kit out of windows, chopping plugs off of inane household appliances, and basically writing orders as if they were written after a 9 day crack binge. The power of you guys, that’s how. Without the community and following FYB has built and continues to maintain, none of this would be possible.

FYB isn’t just a Facebook page anymore, it’s a community, a safe place for all the cunts that are British Squaddies to laugh at each other and enjoy it, it’s a way of life. It won’t be brought down by any person, any organisation, or any other mythical creatures of the night. It will be back, wether in this form, or another.

This isn’t just a thank you to him, it’s a thank you to you. For all the comments, posts, messages, likes, and shares. You’re what made this possible.

As mentioned before, this is deadly serious. FYB will be unpublishing at midnight whilst he squares away what he has to. Thank you for supporting and donating almost £1000, this will go towards the fight for FYB.

This post will disappear at midnight also, please copy and paste it to show your support. Message it to your friends and tell them to post it as well, post it in every Military group you can find. My aim is for this to be plastered all over Facebook as a sign of FYB’s strength, in the face of troubling times.

Alfie Usher, you Corona drinking, Avon selling, phys dodging, dressing gown wearing, admin clusterfuck, tax-rebate selling, horrible horrible prick, however is still somehow a decent bloke...

Cheers fella

Second statement

Gents this page will remain open but not updated.

This is to allow guys that have previously connected to stay in touch and as a community still have the visitor post option.

Like to thank everyone for their support and really hope to be back soon.

I don't think our 21 SAS heroine has the time to engage the law with regard to FYB, although she may have had a couple of words with her 'bestie' Fallon and escalated things from that direction. She is far too busy making tin foil hats under the wild assumption that Putin's Russian troops are in cahoots with ex British Army soldiers undermining her credibility.

Telegraph linky below.

It was sixteen years ago, stop poking me with sticks.
It was 16 years ago but she is making money off of her questionable claims.

He used ‘Fella’, he is dead to me ^~
Its not Alfie writing the first statement.

However, he was dead to me the second I found out he was REME.

While FYB is down, why don't we get those lads on there onto ARRSE so that they have a sounding board.

Be good for our site and a thorn in the side for those mongs with pips who constantly fuck their blokes about.

My serving son is a huge fan of FYB, as are most of his oppos.

He says that the site is a great place for piss taking and dripping about everyday bullshit.

I mentioned ARRSE, but the common view of his peer group is that it's chocka with the same sort of BREXIT obsessed, pedantic bores who are the bane of their lives.

Best they stay on FYB while they still know everything.

My serving son is a huge fan of FYB, as are most of his oppos.

He says that the site is a great place for piss taking and dripping about everyday bullshit.

I mentioned ARRSE, but the common view of his peer group is that it's chocka with the same sort of BREXIT obsessed, pedantic bores who are the bane of their lives.

Best they stay on FYB while they still know everything.
Get the lad and his mates to get on here then. New blood etc etc. You never know, some of the site downies might feck off elsewhere and be terminally stupid.

Get the lad and his mates to get on here then. New blood etc etc. You never know, some of the site downies might feck off elsewhere and be terminally stupid.
The chances of stackerone doing one is up there with joker62 being the Sunday times consulting chef

Not at all, according to @bobthebuilder all the MODs recruitment and retention problems stem from millennials.
I’ve never said that. I argued that recruiting and retaining Millenials and Gen Z is a challenge for any organisation and I noted that many have made major changes to the way they operate to do so. The fact that the Army carries in normal jogging, treating soldiers largely as it always has whilst tweaking at the edges to appease the PC voice rather shows that it hasn’t understood generational shift.

You meanwhile carry on with the same old mantra that somehow people who are well paid, get free work clothing, generous leave and travel allowances, subsidised housing and food etc etc are badly treated.

You’ve got a big shock coming when you leave......

I’ve never said that. I argued that recruiting and retaining Millenials and Gen Z is a challenge for any organisation and I noted that many have made major changes to the way they operate to do so. The fact that the Army carries in normal jogging, treating soldiers largely as it always has whilst tweaking at the edges to appease the PC voice rather shows that it hasn’t understood generational shift.

You meanwhile carry on with the same old mantra that somehow people who are well paid, get free work clothing, generous leave and travel allowances, subsidised housing and food etc etc are badly treated.

You’ve got a big shock coming when you leave......
You forgot free gym membership and free soldier magazine