The Post of WALT Finder General.

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by BiscuitsAB, Oct 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Ladies, Gentleman and you other lot.

Whilst browsing the web earlier I came across the following website.

Fake Titles - the site that lifts the lid

The site deals with the area of Walt-ism relating to Titles "Lord and Lady such and such" or the "Duke of etc". Or in our own favorite Case "the Baron" . The site is run by Richard, 7th Earl of Bradford who's the real deal in terms of aristocracy. He's not to fond of those hawking titles and defrauding the mostly decent but extremely niave of their hard earnd capital. I'm sure he'd also have something to say about "the Baron".

On top of this sterling work he also owns Porters restaurant in Covent garden and given the location the prices are remarkable decent. Porters English Restaurant menus

So all in all a decent chap and one suitable of the unofficial title of WFG. (not a bad idea to have an Earl on side, and I'll probably tap him up for a donation to Hols4Heroes as well :) )

will anyone second the motion?
  2. He's a Harrovian, a UKIP PPC and has a wanky beard. however if that's what floats your boat, go ahead.

3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Beard accepted, surely walt hunting rises above politics and education you old bugger.
  4. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

The buttons on your new avatar are not working. Could you fix this, please? Ta muchly.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Cuddles, what have you got against Horrovians? (not that I was one, merely curious) (or should that read as: am one)
  6. So should we, if suspicious, of someone shout "Walt! Walt! Burn him! Burn him! Walt!" at the top of our voices whilst also saying "Hey Nonny Nonny"?
  7. AGTRS, I think shouting "Hey Nonny Nonny" is best avoided, one doesn't want to get mistaken for a Morris Dancer.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

temporary technical glitch old boy. try these.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  9. Christ - that is a fanfuckingtastic chest. Well done biscuits.
  10. I - the honourable Lord Cunt of Mums - find this fucking despicable. How dare you slander the good name of Sir Robert Cowley! I have had many a quaff of ale with the man and find it a serious offense to challenge his honour! We often went to Australia together to meet Sir Michael Thornley de Redonda R.A., Baron of the Cross and Crosier, Baron Sergeant and Knight of Jamnia, Hon. Baron of Munster & Mellor from Hay and Laird Thornley of Glencairn and Glenmore! He is a bit of a dickhead but his large 2-bedroom house estate was a joy!

These are honourable people.
  11. Must be time to get rid of the nonsensical system of daft titles - waltish or not. It's all faintly ludicrous and utterly pointless.
  12. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Read the site mate, a lot were got rid of in the 1660's and of course in the 1990's. Its the daft sods that think they can improve themselves or impress others by buying a title and Walting it up as gentry and the traders who sell them that should be the focus of AN ALL OUT WAR AND FACE DESTRUCTION OF THEIR REPUTATIONS, oops sorry is that the time of course i'll take my tablets nursey.
  13. I know!! Time to weed out the remaining guff and get rid of that too. Starting with Earldoms and Dukedoms (or whatever bone name they have).
  14. With pleasure...:smile:
  15. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Thank you, by jove. But those buttons don't appear to work either. Perhaps it's a problem at my end?