The Pope to do a Q&A on TV

Did you not think dobbing in kiddie-fiddlers might actually be a good move, PR-wise?

Would Jesus have "out of Bounds" questions?

"So Holy Father, were there any real differences you had to overcome in your transition from the Nazi Party to the Roman Catholic Church?"
Yes we had to leave the victims alive afterwards.

Your Holiness, my question is on the topic of poverty...

Was it Versace himself who designed your vestments?

The Pope ( kiddy fiddler in chief) is to do a Question and answer show on Italian TV, now that is one program I would give my left testicle to write the questions on,
That can be arranged ... write then slice.

I wonder if he can still remember the words to Horst Wessal
I doubt whether he knew them. Now, the Horst Wessel song, that's a different matter ...

OTOH, he might have a problem with Wessel given the following:
Nazi propaganda glorified his (Wessel's) life. The bimonthly Der Brunnen - Für deutsche Lebensart (Frithjof Fischer ed.) in its issue of 2 Jan 1934 declared: "How high Horst Wessel towers over that Jesus of Nazareth - that Jesus who pleaded that the bitter cup be taken from him. How unattainably high all Horst Wessels stand above Jesus!"
Bloke opens door and, probably very much to his surprise, gets his head blown off - 'towering' sort of sounds theologically weak to me (especially on Good Friday).

We see the young boys lighting the church candles, did you start off with such a menial job ?

Nope, when I stretched up, it showed the ss tatoo under my armpit.

I did have a well reasoned argument but when I went to post it, my token had expired... I've been at a super party and a few beers later I tune in to Arrse to find a laughable response but oh so predictable. Well I say laughable, none of them are funny - kiddy fiddler in chief Tropper? Behave.

It's a good job that the pope isn't black - or you would be in a shit load of trouble. Luckily he's an elderly Caucasian male of conservative politics. So fill your fucking boots, don't forget the inaccuracies don't matter when discussing Catholicism because nobody likes them anyway and if you haven't booked your ticket to Glasgow for the Old Firm game and piss-up, kick-off and sun burn...get on with it!

It's a good job that the pope isn't black - or you would be in a shit load of trouble.
A black Pope, Cuddles? Like that's ever going to happen...

S

stabradop

I reckon Chris Rock would be a good "bar of soap". Instead of the usual fire and brimstone threats you would just get the "salad tossing man" :)

Personally, I think my wife should be Pope. She wears dresses, abstains from sex and believes in her own infallability so would seem an ideal candidate.

Don't be too sure ... this guy was amongst the papabile last time and took over the current Pope's bishopric.
I almost scored the winning goal in the world Cup after a string of No.1 hit records and a Nobel Prize for Physics. A wonderful thing, is 'almost'.

Ok then, a married Pope. And to make matters worse one whose husband’s an atheist. :-D
So, are we talking about a male, female or hermaphroditic Pope here? Trans-human genetically-engineered monkey? Robot after passing of AI anti-discrimination laws? Come on, you're way too vague.

I almost scored the winning goal in the world Cup after a string of No.1 hit records and a Nobel Prize for Physics. A wonderful thing, is 'almost'.
Mrs Clinton almost made it as the first female POTUS - you not getting the Nobel Prize for Physics is one thing, but hardly a convincing rationale for there never being a female POTUS or black Pope. ^^

Mrs Clinton almost made it as the first female POTUS - you not getting the Nobel Prize for Physics is one thing, but hardly a convincing rationale for there never being a female POTUS or black Pope. ^^
About as convincing as that chap's 'almost' is for the future chances of a black Pope. Do you think they nicknamed him 'Token'?

I'd like to know what his views are on being a Mason seeing that the Roman Church is supposed to be opposed to secret societies

I believe that during the program he was asked what his recommended grooming products were and he answered, smarties and haribo.

Hope we have Jeremy Kyle there with a Lie Detector.