The Pope to do a Q&A on TV

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tropper66, Apr 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Pope ( kiddy fiddler in chief) is to do a Question and answer show on Italian TV, now that is one program I would give my left testicle to write the questions on, I wonder if he can still remember the words to Horst Wessal

2. Tropper don't be so nazi.

3. I suppose we should be thankful that at least one of the world's repressive theocracies is dragging itself kicking and screaming into the 19th Century. I doubt we're going to see any Paxman-style interrogation though.

4. Apparently, only 3 questions in an hour and 20 minutes and only on the subject of Jesus.

5. OK so why was Jesus baptized by his cousin, John, surely this would mean that his cousin was head of the religious group, just think if he had not tried to fuck Herod's mistress we might have a world full of Johnians

6. ...you want to write questions on your left testicle? :crazy:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Oh please, I'll be in the gay bar all day waiting, well at least until Opera bird gets off work

8. I don't know, I'm a member of The Church of Dudism, man ^^

9. Your holiness, why cant all priests be more like father ted, or father dougal or father jack, churches would be packed.

10. Oh feck.

Godwin's fastest ever result.Second post within the 60 second time frame.
    Truly outstanding.

11. The question I'd ask is 'why was Jesus such a cunt'.

• Like Like x 1
  12. OK, here goes:-

1 According to the pictures, Jesus had long, wavy hair, he never got married, never had kids and his 12 closest friends were unmarried blokes. Holy Father, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

2 English Defence League. Are they the new Crusading Knights Templar who will restore corner shops and GP surgeries to English, Christian ownership or are they just a bunch of pi$$ed football hooligans?

3 What was the diversity policy like in the Hitler Youth?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Your Holy Father . .

1. Are we all sinners, and if so, will we find enlightenment and be free of our sins if we suck Father Ignacious' cock?
    2. A Nazi or a Paedo; What's worse?
    3. What's your favorite colour?

14. In fairness the Hitler Youth thing doesn't mean much, everyone was automatically in that when they hit the right age, particularly as all other youth organisations were abolished.

15. My Grandad wasn't. Or me Nan for that matter!