Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The poor are starving their kids....the cnuts!

Plenty of food going for free if you get off your arse and look for it, there's a catering food supplier near me that throws away more food than a family of ten could eat every day.
Depends on "The Family". You may find these days there are only 3 of the gopping fat baststewards.

As the poster you replied to appears quite needy, I'm sure he'd take succour in your endorsement, having not been seen for 6 years.

Hello MOD! this isME, but you made me change to Manley2 and reduced me to recruit...FFS I joined in 2009, got a shed load of gongs posted 2,166 messages, got 100 points with 288 pos ratings, can you pleeze reinstate me to my original self, and we can stay friends.

Last edited:

lextalionis

Old-Salt
There is only one solution to the problem of the undeserving, shiftless poor: the workhouse.

A workhouse should be a humane but austere and regimented institution, dedicated to breaking the wicked habits that so often lead to poverty and unemployment - alcoholism, drug use, ignorance, fecklessness, crime, immorality and dishonesty.

Work should be provided for adult members, as well as literacy and numeracy. For their offspring, if not adopted by other, better parents, they should have an education exclusively focused on literacy, numeracy and vocational skills.

The most incorrigible offenders should be barred from benefits for life and, if necessary, imprisoned.

Bring back the workhouse!

All ages and abilities can work on a picking line sorting out recycling from general waste

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
There is only one solution to the problem of the undeserving, shiftless poor: the workhouse.

A workhouse should be a humane but austere and regimented institution, dedicated to breaking the wicked habits that so often lead to poverty and unemployment - alcoholism, drug use, ignorance, fecklessness, crime, immorality and dishonesty.

Work should be provided for adult members, as well as literacy and numeracy. For their offspring, if not adopted by other, better parents, they should have an education exclusively focused on literacy, numeracy and vocational skills.

The most incorrigible offenders should be barred from benefits for life and, if necessary, imprisoned.

Albeit mach frei.
Firm but fair.
Can't disagree completely with your post because I'm a bit concerned about the Social Worker sorts that would decide on who becomes a workhouse inmate.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Pay the vermin in vouchers for fuel food and housing. So they can't spend it on fags tats and scratch cards.
Which they'll sell to buy fags, tats and scratch cards.

Use a card only redeemable in store in person. With I'd.
Value products only.
Or gas them in their nests.
Used to hear of small shops regularly in the USA being prosecuted for food stamp fraud by running cigarettes, booze etc through the till as allowable food.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm a bit concerned about the Social Worker sorts that would decide on who becomes a workhouse inmate.

That would depend on what race, religion, colour and gender they consider themselves to be.

lextalionis

Old-Salt
Pay the vermin in vouchers for fuel food and housing. So they can't spend it on fags tats and scratch cards.
Far, far too kind. They need to be under a regime where every instance of dishonesty, feckless or immorality can be found and punished.

Electric shock treatment for the children and the baby-mothers who breed like cats.

lextalionis

Old-Salt
Albeit mach frei.
Firm but fair.
Can't disagree completely with your post because I'm a bit concerned about the Social Worker sorts that would decide on who becomes a workhouse inmate.
There are more than enough sadists in public service (as MPs, epidemiologists or soshul wurkahs) to staff hundreds of workhouses.

RTU'd

War Hero
I was up on a course a few years ago in Durham.
One of our instructors advised me to go to a local chippy near Pity Me, County Durham.
They served deep fried mars bars/twix/bounty to mothers with very fat kids.
And northern bint thought being served with chips was a good meal.

But these woman are allowed to breed is bad enough but fried food for jordan (boy/girl or fluid gender) is bad enough but they seem to think it is normal. They should be taught to keep their legs closed and use condoms or take it up the arrse.

There are more than enough sadists in public service (as MPs, epidemiologists or soshul wurkahs) to staff hundreds of workhouses.
Let a bunch of ex drill pigs run them.
Within six months we'd have the cleanest, most productive and crime free council estates on the planet.

Alcoholism and other addictions are properly classified by people with PhDs and the like as illnesses. So you want to put ill people in a workhouse?

Ignorance is a result of poor education, which society, through their elected representative, is responsible for. So you want to put people failed by the education system in a workhouse?

Perhaps you should be put in a workhouse if you become too poor to pay for private treatment if you are diagnosed with dementia. Because you will be poor, ill and ignorant.

Latest Threads