The politico who protected and helped the paedophile headmaster

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by pomps, Sep 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My oh my, and so the poo begins to fly!!

Please forgive the use of the daily hate but they are only paper with the minerals to carry this so far... its grim as a grim thing with grim bits. Seems rooney shager shrek is more news worthy

The sunday hate reports as follows on how a MOD school head master, Derek Slade got away with it...

The paedophile and and law chief: It took 32 years to bring pervert headmaster to justice ...but he was helped to hide from his past | Mail Online

The back ground

Boarding school head Derek Slade guilty of abusing boy pupils who he punished with 'a sexual motive' | Mail Online

DEREK SLADE: Jail for paedophile headmaster - Bury Free Press

DEREK SLADE: Judge tells of records kept of boys' abuse - Bury Free Press
  2. It worries me that you're so excited about it.
  3. I hope that's not the only thing about this case that worries you.
  4. Fool!
    Excided er um. . . . . . NO!
    Chuffed to naafi breaks that maybe, just maybe somebody will sort this sorry mess out once and for all . . . . . YES!
    Pleased that at last something was done after 32 years. . . . . yes!
    21 years was not enough!
    Shocked at what is now emerging . . . . . absolutley! It is the tip of a larger passenger ship sinking sized icebirg !

Derek Slade Helped by Labour Politician « Merovee

'I have known about Jersey paedophiles for 15 years,' says award-winning journalist | Mail Online

I am pleased you took time to read the whole article before posting, DeltaDog you are a fool!
  5. He might be a fool, but at least he's coherent.
  6. I'm glad these things have come to light, and equally glad something is being done. However, it's a story about children who were sexually abused - so excuse me if I don't hop around the house in excitement.
  7. Shocking, lets hope that this doesn't get covered up again like it has in the past and all the guilty parties are bought to justice.
  8. What a horrible horrible child you are. You make me feel sick.