Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The police farce.

Phew,

Well that’s alright then.

Sleeves up or down?

Oh aye that'll fix the problems. I wonder if Hugo Boss got the contract for the new uniforms.

Phew,

Sleeves up or down?

Stand by for a name change and change of logo: a sure sign of utterly failed management who know they can't achieve anything else.

Phew,

Sleeves up or down?
I was only discussing last week the pre stab vest days when we wore shirt and tie.
In the summer you had to wait for a direction from the duty Inspector to remove ties.

It may not solve all the big problems, but a return to looking smart, and the air of authority that goes with it, can't hurt at all.

I've seen shopping centre security guards better turned out than many cops.

I was only discussing last week the pre stab vest days when we wore shirt and tie.
In the summer you had to wait for a direction from the duty Inspector to remove ties.

It may not solve all the big problems, but a return to looking smart, and the air of authority that goes with it, can't hurt at all.

I've seen shopping centre security guards New Age Travellers better turned out than many cops.
fixed

I once saw one of those police, action type programmes. One of the cops had, IIRC, tattoo sleeves on both arms, one of those long, straggly beards, and a top knot! He looked more like a drug dealer. How the actual, are the public supposed to take him seriously? I think the force was Derbyshire.

I don’t disagree with you at all.

However, in my opinion, to satisfy:

a key part of the Met’s plans to bolster public confidence

I would like to see an immediate cessation of taking the knee, Tik Tok dancing, and calling any member of the public (criminal, scrote or otherwise) mate.

But yes, standards of dress are very important and Mrs SB (ex 25 years Met) is horrified at some of the coppers she sees out and about without headdress, hands in pockets etc being matey with it.

Phew,

Sleeves up or down?
They have to start somewhere, but FFS, who signs off on this stuff.

Corrupt, racist cops, but now in staypress shirts. Brilliant.