The police farce.

Countryboy

Old-Salt
Individuals who are willing to enforce the laws of this country equally with no regard for skin colour, religion or political affiliation?
I think most of them do, it's just generally the prats prancing around at various parades full of lefties that get the media attention.
I'm almost certain that there are lots of coppers out there right now working damn hard arresting offenders regardless of any of their characteristics.

I think most of them do, it's just generally the prats prancing around at various parades full of lefties that get the media attention.
I'm almost certain that there are lots of coppers out there right now working damn hard arresting offenders regardless of any of their characteristics.
Most of the time the Police arrest the offenders only for the CPS to decide not to charge, or when it does get to court the Judge lets them off with a lenient sentence. That is where the ire should be directed.

Most of the time the Police arrest the offenders only for the CPS to decide not to charge, or when it does get to court the Judge lets them off with a lenient sentence. That is where the ire should be directed.

As the old copper's joke goes, CPS stands for, "Couldn't Prosecute Satan". ;)

I "nabbed" someone,well actually me and a neighbor got four lads that had caused over four thousand pounds worth of damage to property and cars. All caught on cctv. I was summoned as a whiteness from abroad. The cps paying my bills to travel. Got back for the trial and case dismissed on a technically.eighteen hundred quid and my time for nothing.

I "nabbed" someone,well actually me and a neighbor got four lads that had caused over four thousand pounds worth of damage to property and cars. All caught on cctv. I was summoned as a whiteness from abroad. The cps paying my bills to travel. Got back for the trial and case dismissed on a technically.eighteen hundred quid and my time for nothing.
They saw you were a whiteness & decided your testimony would be wayscist ;)

The knock on effect is eventually cops will miss someone who is filming a recce for something unpleasant or decide not to engage rather than be humiliated on you tube. This will be because they don’t get the support they deserve and legislation puts them in an impossible position.

Then when the inquiry comes, maybe people will listen.
Then the law needs to be changed to remove the right of a person not to give their details in certain circumstances. You can have it both ways.