The police farce.

Chef

LE
We have become a silly nation
I notice Lincolnshire Live has the title repeated in Arabic(?) and a star and crescent replacing the 'e' in 'Live' which made me wonder if perhaps it is a lady looking for love who has been called on it by members of the same ethnic group. If that is the case surely there's no further action required as one should respect other people's diversity? Ooh-ar.

I notice Lincolnshire Live has the title repeated in Arabic(?) and a star and crescent replacing the 'e' in 'Live' which made me wonder if perhaps it is a lady looking for love who has been called on it by members of the same ethnic group. If that is the case surely there's no further action required as one should respect other people's diversity? Ooh-ar.

It says Ramadan Kareem.

Or Possibly "Boumer the time has come, kill the infidel"

Depending on dialect. Or the voices in my head.

There is a Fanoos latern there as well.

It says Ramadan Kareem.

Khair Mubarak!

'Can I speak to the widow Smith?'

'I'm Mrs Smith but I'm not a widow.'

''Bet you five quid?.'
Reminds me of that joke where the Drill Pig has to deliver the sad news of a parent’s death to one of his squad.

Right, take one pace forward all those who have a mother.
Where do you think your going, Jenkins.

Chef

LE
Reminds me of that joke where the Drill Pig has to deliver the sad news of a parent’s death to one of his squad.

Right, take one pace forward all those who have a mother.
Where do you think your going, Jenkins.
I've heard that one too. I was thinking of Nanny Ogg or Nobby Nobbs from the Discworld books. The sentiment's the same though.

Interesting chat on Talk radio now. Burglars in London have a 90% chance of not being traced. That's appalling!
Outside of London it's in the 80's!

It says Ramadan Kareem.

The voices in your head will go away if you take out the ear buds.

Most amused the other day in town to see a couple of female PCSOs waddling along in the general direction of a bus stop (in a no-drinking zone) where some of the great unwashed were on the strong cider & spliffs & being revolting. PCSOs clocked them & diverted down a side street.

Wonder if they were heading to the Greggs in that direction?

Who is training the police nowdays ? they don't seem to understand the most basic rights people have or the legislation they are acting under.

Have they even read the terrorism act ?
Twats like this set out with the sole purpose of drawing attention to themselves and making the Police search them.

Boils my piss.

A police officer Tasered an ex-footballer for six times longer than is standard before kicking him twice in the head, a jury has heard.

PC Monk kicked him in the head with such force imprints of his boot laces were left in two parts of Mr Atkinson's forehead while Ms Bettley-Smith used her baton to strike him "a number of times" while he lay still in the road, the court was told.

This is why the Police get a bad name.

Countryboy

Clanker
Correct, but that still doesn't excuse the incompetence they expose in the police some of the time.
Can’t imagine any half decent cop would fall into their trap these days. Their aim is to bugger you about, so don’t give them the satisfaction!
Then anything the oik films can go online as a normal, decent, competent interaction or more likely, not uploaded at all.

Can’t imagine any half decent cop would fall into their trap these days. Their aim is to bugger you about, so don’t give them the satisfaction!
Then anything the oik films can go online as a normal, decent, competent interaction or more likely, not uploaded at all.
Some do it seems.

One on YouTube goes around filming police stations desperately trying to get a reaction and he does sometimes get what he wants, thats the polices fault really for not having the professionalism to ignore him.

Latest Threads