The police farce.

They didn't actually look like they wanted to do their job to be honest.

I wonder if the bloke got away. Or, did the girlies radio ahead for some proper coppers - as in ones with pursuit, arrest and restraint skills, to get a hold of him, and cuff him? They should have been tapping the boards for such a shit show of their job. In public, and in broad daylight too.

Cromarty

War Hero
I wonder if the bloke got away. Or, did the girlies radio ahead for some proper coppers - as in ones with pursuit, arrest and restraint skills, to get a hold of him, and cuff him? They should have been tapping the boards for such a shit show of their job. In public, and in broad daylight too.

I worked with a female who was scared to go out by herself at night. It didn't make much difference though, she was fecking useless during daylight.

IrishGuard

Old-Salt
New Police Dog Operations Capability

One for the UK Police to consider,

I particularly like the idea of attaching the dogs to Drones.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
My bold.

NobbySapper Walt.

Police in UK are currently bogged down with the "frequent flyers" who simply have to report *something and have been somewhat fecked up by the relaxation in COVID restrictions.

There was a short, maybe 12 hours period of calm until the 'fine upstanding citizens' found other avenues to try and "get someone in the shit".

Massive spike in calls and online reports- more than New Years eve in fact.

"Car parked on road facing oncoming traffic which highway code says is illegal".
"Big park...lots of people...no social distancing or masks"
"Car beeped at me after crossing road..Im a single woman and found the male driver aggressive- it was a black car"

Police are a bit busy...

The great British public are getting their expectations managed & met.

Edit- I would hazard a guess that the majority of people on here are not actually representative of general public- on account of either having served or...even being of a mindset to have wanted to serve.
Biggest issue for me upon leaving mob was realising that some peope are actually considered as fully functioning adults and- I, as being RN had those filtered out from my existance.

In my new role..I have said it before but..Jeremy Kyle show is not actors. People are actually like that and... there are a lot of them.

Last edited:
A little cracker from the Chief Constable of Norfolk.

It is perfectly feasible that I might give one of my off spring a kicking for committing a crime. It is also feasible that I might give them a kicking and drag them down the cop shop if they had committed a very, very serious crime.

If I learned that they might have committed a crime, I would be doing nothing other than asking some questions.

This readers, is the mentality of the upper echelons of the police and why the police get ridiculed.
From your link, his actual quote:
"“If, as a parent, you are aware that your son has been responsible for a sexual assault, then I think you should again be taking your son to the police and saying: ‘Look, I’ve now become aware that this is what my son has done.’”

is somewhat different to
"parents should report their own children to the police if they learned they might have perpetrated sexual assaults."

replacing coppers with 4 legged dumb animals?

In my new role..I have said it before but..Jeremy Kyle show is not actors. People are actually like that and... there are a lot of them.

There was a somewhat infamous case the name escapes of a chap who went on the show, whilst under investigation for rape (who was later convicted).

The show was never transmitted I believe, due to the tape being under lock and key.

I used to like Jeremy Kyle when a uniformed constable, as it gave us time for a refreshment break. All the loyal customers tended to be in watching it, and gave us time for tea and toast and catch up on the paperwork.

Those two ladycops we slated earlier, for their poor attempt at an arrest. To be fair, they probably both look great in their rainbow badges, and I bet they are good dancers at the Pride Weekend, or an XR demo. Pound to a pinch that their knees have touched some tarmac as well, for violent, drug addict and woman-beater, George Floyd.
A couple of potential Rachael Swanns there, I reckon.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Chef

LE
"We have some bad news for you I'm afraid Mrs Smith..."

5 mins later

"Now you're single are you doing anything tonight..."
'Can I speak to the widow Smith?'

'I'm Mrs Smith but I'm not a widow.'

''Bet you five quid?.'

Latest Threads