The police farce.

Love to find out the story! His shoes would be easy to ID.

The pair of them look like they couldn't really be bothered restraining the bloke, and the brunette runs like a fat mum trying to stop her toddler picking up dog crap in a park, not a robust officer of the law tackling a criminal.

Chef

LE

That's embarrassing. It looks like the two police ladies were counting '...8, 9, 10. Coming ready or not' Under their breath.

Years ago I heard a Frenchwoman described as 'Running like a saucepan'. The above is what she looked like.

To be fair I thought most women who aren’t athletes ran like spastic windmills anyway...

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
To be fair I thought most women who aren’t athletes ran like spastic windmills anyway...
You would NOT have said that if a certain member was still around.;)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

The way they were inappropriately trying to arrest this chap I fear for their long term health.
Just imagine if the chap was violent? We could have been discussing a very different story here.

That makes me fxcking angry! People would rather video it and post for cretins to ‘Like’ than lend a hand

Bee Companeeee

Old-Salt
That makes me fxcking angry! People would rather video it and post for cretins to ‘Like’ than lend a hand
I see it as an Example of 'Betaris Box'. The behaviour of the Police with their woke agenda prioritising certain groups at the expense of so many and so many examples of poor behaviour, affects the attitude of such a large portion of the public who formerly either supported the Police or at least weren't anti Police. This attitude translates to dissatisfaction, dissapointment and even contempt for the Police. Hence filming, laughing at and not assisting. No doubt this affects the attitude of the Police when dealing with incidents like this, but this kind of performance just reinforces the circle. And so it goes on.

Chef

LE
I gave that a disagree because the police have spent the last umpteen years telling the public not to get involved.

Feel free to lend a hand. Of course if the man went all stabby and you or he die/get injured in the struggle I wonder if you'd feel the same?

Particularly when the police spokesman states how sad it is when an well intentioned member of the public gets in the way of the professionals and suffers the consequences, be those physical or legal as you go to court for GBH.

RaiderBoat

Old-Salt
In the US, the mutants frequently film us getting beaten and murdered...and then post it with cheerful comments as it is “protected speech”.

THIS is the consequences of “question authority”, “1st Amendment free speech”, and the rolling over by intelligent humans to the “oppressed “ who are nothing more than Thugs, Rapists, Murderers, Thieves, and all manner of POS.

In the US, the mutants frequently film us getting beaten and murdered...and then post it with cheerful comments as it is “protected speech”.

THIS is the consequences of “question authority”, “1st Amendment free speech”, and the rolling over by intelligent humans to the “oppressed “ who are nothing more than Thugs, Rapists, Murderers, Thieves, and all manner of POS.
Who are the "mutants". Who is "us"?

RaiderBoat

Old-Salt
“Us” is the Police.
”Mutants” are those members of “society” who shite on everything and blame everyone else for not getting free snacky cakes and cheesy poofs from the government...

Chef

LE
“Us” is the Police.
”Mutants” are those members of “society” who shite on everything and blame everyone else for not getting free snacky cakes and cheesy poofs from the government...
Sounds like your police force starts off on a war footing with the general public every time they go out on patrol. I say 'Patrol' rather than 'On the beat' because it suits the 'Us and Them' frame of mind better.

If it's just 'Us' and 'The Mutants' who are the US police aiming 'To protect and to serve'?

Cromarty

War Hero
Wow! Why bother being A Police if you can’t even be bothered to help your partner...
Shame.

Happened to me once.

I thought my partner and i had a good chance of arresting 2 flogs who wwouldn't listen to reason. I grab my bloke and we do a bit of a dance but i get him on the ground. Then i get grabbed from behind and eye gouged. I let go of the scrote on the ground and spin out of the hold of shithead number 2. They run off and i look for my partner and there he is holding my hat! The useless POS had no shame, never apologised or anything.

We caught one of the pricks later.

I've worked well small females that weren't much help when things got violent but they put in and took the knocks. Happy to work with them.

Not sure what to write as most of it comes out as abuse. You're the type that wouldn't help anyone anyway.

If I see someone in danger of serious harm, whether it's a copper or a member of the public, I will help to the best of my limited ability. I've done so in the past and would again.

The coppers in the video you're crying about were not in serious danger. The only injuries they sustained is to their egos. If two fully trained police officers, each carrying batons, spray and cuffs, cannot restrain one man, then I'm not going to do their job for them.

Latest Threads