Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The police farce.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
What had the ginger scrote been doing in the moments before being twatted?

Violent behaviour etc..
Doesn’t matter, at that particular time he could have easily been arrested and placed in cuffs without the copper causing even more hassle and grief for his colleagues, and as you say what had he done?
He might have done nothing and been mis identified, we don’t know do we?
The copper could have bloody killed him.

The copper could have bloody killed him.

There is a degree of simple common sense that is being completely overlooked.

H&S has gone to ridiculous extremes.

The ‘woke’ ‘snowflake’ 'huggy bunny’ society has taken over.

Society is going to the dogs!!!

I know my Grandparents thought this...and I as a Grandparent now think it too!!!!!!!!!

Green_Homer

War Hero
It only affects the nervous system of the target.
If you get between the two probes whilst it is activated than you can get some, otherwise it's perfectly safe to hold a subject.

The better the spread between the probes and more muscle groups affected increases the effectiveness - so a probe in one arm and the opposing thigh will pass through 3 different muscle groups at least. It does of course mean you have to be a bit more aware if you are going hands on whilst it is active.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

That poses an interesting theological question. Does a ginger that goes grey develop a soul?
I think it depends on whether they are left handed as well.

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs
A COP is facing the sack for allegedly switching price tags to buy 12 Krispy Kreme donuts for 7p.

PC Simon Read is accused of swapping a barcode for carrots onto the treats in a Tesco Extra in Wisbech earlier this year.

He allegedly used the cheaper code in the Cambridgeshire store, popping it on the £9.95 box of donuts before going through a self-service checkout.

I think a tenner for 12 bloody doughnuts is the real crime here...

A COP is facing the sack for allegedly switching price tags to buy 12 Krispy Kreme donuts for 7p.

PC Simon Read is accused of swapping a barcode for carrots onto the treats in a Tesco Extra in Wisbech earlier this year.

He allegedly used the cheaper code in the Cambridgeshire store, popping it on the £9.95 box of donuts before going through a self-service checkout.

He doesn't look like a doughnut eater.

1&12

LE

The cop's a transferee / refugee from the Chad Valley force, which explains why he knicked the doughnuts, a proper Cambs spawned Cambridgeshire Constabulary plod would've knicked the carrot.

'Cos that's the way we rooooll in the 'shire.

He was just getting his combined veterans & 999 discount

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

They are fecking nice though.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Not long ago we had a bloke on the big trampoline in the back garden. He came with his own light show as the red dots from five separate tasers lit him up. He calmed down and came down remarkably quickly. I got dog sh1t on my boots that night.

The only other time I’ve see the red dot (I’m not taser trained) was Phil dotting a lad who was waving an axe at us and Emma red dotting a bloke who I was holding on to. I remember wondering if she zaps him will I get a shock too?

If you're touching skin, yes.